May 26, 2013

Oh man, how I miss Greece! It was sooo beautiful and I had the best time with Ryan! But we have definitely agreed that we are getting married at Poseidon’s Temple. Before we left we spoke with everyone necessary to get approval for holding a wedding ceremony at the ruins. They were so nice about it and told us anytime we picked out a date, no matter what it was it would be alright.

So when we got back and everyone asked how the trip was we told them we had chosen a location to get married. “Where is it?” Randy had asked. 

Ryan showed his dad a photo of the temple and the area right around it, “it’s Poseidon’s Temple on Cape Sounion in Athens.”

“You guys want to get married in Greece?” Hayley asked, she seemed excited about it.

I laughed, “Yes, they already said we could.”

“Does that mean you have a date?” Stacey asked.

Ryan and I looked at each other then looked at her, “no,” we said together.

“Uhuh,” Randy said, “well at least you have a location,” and then he laughed.

We then spent a few afternoons hanging around San Clemente wishing we were still in Greece, haha. But then May started and a bunch of our friends were in town. On the 7th was MGK Live presented by Ethika in LA. After our long vacation Ryan was excited to party with all of his friends. On the 4th, there was a loud ring of the doorbell as someone held their finger on it longer than necessary.

I didn’t know who it was but I called out, “I’m gonna kick your ass!”

I pulled the door open and Kells stood there laughing with his band and EST family. “You ain’t gon kick my ass, stop playin.”

I laughed, “You ring the doorbell like that one more time and I will.” We shared a laugh and I motioned them inside, “come on.”

Kells smiled as he held his arms out for a hug and picked me up off my feet. “Where’s Ryan at?”

As we walked into the living room I answered, “Downstairs doing laundry.” 

“Damn,” Rook said, “he puts a ring on your finger and you got him doing laundry.”

I laughed, “He volunteered.”

“Yeah, I ain’t a bitch,” Ryan said walking into the room.

“AHH!” Kells said when saw him. They hugged and a few minutes later Tal Cooperman and Austin Carlisle showed up. The next few nights were crazy insane but so much fun to be with family again.

The semester was coming to an end so most of the students were preparing for finals. I mostly kept to my office unless they needed some help or wanted a critique on how it was going so far. So thankfully I was able to go to the event on the 7th. 

As we were hanging out backstage before it was time for Kells to rage and the cameras were going, we were talking. I was leaning against a couch with Ryan with his arm around me. “Aye Jordyn, you gonna get on stage and shake that ass?” Rook asked.

“Why you thinking about her ass you little punk?” Ryan joked.

“Ohhh,” the guys said as we laughed.

I shook my head, “hell no. I do not shake anything. I dance. I am a professional choreographer not a stripper thank you very much.”

Kells walked over and put his arm around my shoulders, “But you’re still gonna dance right?”

I shrugged, “Maybe.”

Kells smiled and kissed my forehead. The night was insane and we all had an absolute blast. A Rage-fest for sure! 

A week later, classes were over and I was off to Germany with Ryan for a short skate trip. It was a great way to start the summer. I mean, who doesn’t love Bier Gartens and Schnitzel? 

One day the guys had work to take care of so I met up with Tom and Bill Kaulitz from Tokio Hotel so it was fun to catch up with them and tell them about my engagement. Bill loved the idea of where we are going to get married and said he would be anxiously waiting for their invitation. 

We just got back and now it is time to relax for a while. Not that I don’t love traveling but the jet lag takes its toll so it’s nice to just lay in bed with Dollar and Ryan and get some sleep.

Love always!