I nodded my head and as I looked down I was holding Kyle's hand and there was scratch of my nails.

" I'm so sorry. I made a wound." I said leaving his hand.

"Its ok Zune and don't you worry about wound. It will heal itself. Vampire's wound heals very fast within some hour." Kyle said touching his wound.

" Um..m Kyle, Where's Lexa? I have not seen her for some weeks." I asked looking down.

His facial expression changed.

" Zune I have something to share with you." Kyle said nervously.

" What is it?" I said looking at him.

" I will be getting married to Lexa in some months." He took a long breath.

I felt my heart ache. I was so close to Kyle and I kind of started liking him and have soft feelings for him. I had never imagined that Kyle would marry Lexa as he never liked her much.

" Have you gone crazy or are you joking?" I said with a shock.

" I'm not joking Lexa. Our parents fixed our marriage for diplomacy between two clans and as a heir, clan was first than my personal life." He said getting up from couch.

I was feeling very bad at this news. I felt uneasy in my heart. Kyle was my friend and I was supposed to be fine with his diplomatic marriage but I was not fine.

Kyle's POV :
In these months being near to Zune, I was starting to have soft feelings for her. I always made excuses to remain close to her. But everything shattered down when my parents fixed my wedding with Lexa.

My heart broke when I said about my wedding with Lexa. Everyone in this palace knew about this news except her so I told her as she called me as her friend.

When I told this she was speechless. I went out of the room with sad face and heavy heart.

After the day I said her about my wedding, she started to avoid me. She acted normal but whenever I was around she pretended if I was not there.

I also didn't try to talk to her as Lexa arrived at palace and I had to spend time with her forcefully.

One day I was in office and someine knocked on the door. I saw Ashley and Zune at the door.

" Kyle, Zune completed her whole training and now she is capable to live with humans. I'm here to ask you for permission to take her for a test." Ashley said polietly holding Zune's hand.

" You should be asking with Dad not me." I said looking at the file.

" Dad told me to ask you as you had her responsibility." Ashley replied me.

I knew that after Zune passed that test, she would leave this palace and I would never see her again. I never wanted her to leave but I couldn't keep her here and Lexa would always be the threat so I thought of letting her go with heavy heart.

" Ok be careful and take her for test." I said and they both walked out of room.

Zune's POV :
While Kyle was hearing Ashley about test I could see sadness in his eyes. He was not happy hearing this. I didn't get if he was unhappy with me leaving soon or other things.

He gave permission to go and I was excited to go outside of the palace.

Ashley made plans about what we would do. We would first go for shopping, watch movie, go to the club and would come back.

I picked a fine dress and changed into it. I looked at the mirror and got lost in my thoughts.

When I was brought here for first time I looked at this mirror and cried my eyes out but today I'm near to my freedom. I changed into different form but I will live my old life again.

I will again live with Kiara, do some jobs and spend a lot of time with her. She might have missed me so badly and I also missed her a lot.

I also feel bad in one way that I will miss Ashley and the friends who helped me. More than other, I will miss Kyle.

I was thinking all this when suddenly I heard Ashley calling me. I got out of room and saw Ashley with other friends. Haley, Emma and Rick were also there.

" We all know today is your last day in this palace so everyone wants to so
spend time with you." Rick said with excitement.

" If you fail your test and loose your control after seeing so many humans around you, you will have to stay here for some more time." Emma said interrupting Rick.

" She is a fast learner so I guess she will pass." Haley said with a smile.

" Stop wasting time guys. Let's go and have some fun." Ashley said to all.

We all drove to the city and I started to smell fresh, hot blood. I held my hand to fist and closed my eyes.

Ashley held my hand and asked if everything was fine.

I opened my eyes and nodded saying I was fine.

We reached to the shopping mall. We all acted normally but I was feeling little uncomfortable as I faced a lot if humans for first time after being a Vampire.

I consoled myself saying, I can't hurt anyone, I'm strong, I can do this, I will pass this test. I took a long breath and walked normally.

After few hour of shopping, we went to watch movie. I was starting to feel easy around humans. I was able to control my inner vampire. I started to enjoy the moments.

We all finished movie and laughed at Rick as he fell asleep peacefully throughout the movie. We all had our lunch and went to the club.

To my surprise, Ashley invited Kyle to the club and he agreed to come. I was afraid if Lexa would come and ruin my moments with the friends.

We all danced a lot and I danced until my feet ached. I got tired and asked Emma if she could fetch me some juice.

I never tasted alcohol so I avoided it and asked for juice. When Emma brought the tray with juice, I grabbed one glass and drank at once. The taste was strange but I loved it so much that I drank three glass more.

I don't know why, after drinking juice,my head started to spin and I saw everything double.

Kyle's POV :
I was worried about Zune so I called Ashley. She said that Zune was able to control herself and everything was perfectly fine.

" Kyle, Where's Lexa?" she asked in phone. I was feeling strange that she asked about Lexa.

" She has gone to visit her father and said that she had some important work." I replied her.

" Then why don't you join us? Zune passed this last test and she will go tomorrow so come on." She said.

" Ok I will be there." I said and hung up.

I got ready and drove towards the club.I reached the club and to my surprise, I saw Zune heavily drunk and acting like crazy.