24 | t w e n t y f o u r

The others had gone back to get Max's phone. It was weird as I saw Max put it in his pocket when we left the hotel. What were they up to?

" You okay Tess? " Harvey asked causing me to face him and not the others walking back.

" Yeah. " I say placing a smile on my face.

" Are you sure? " he asked reassuring me.

" It's just I swear I saw Max put his phone in his pocket when we left " I said.

Harvey had gone slightly red. He was scratching the back of his neck.

" Harvey? "

" Tess? "

" What's going on? " I asked.

" Um. So. You know when we were on that roof and you told me about - you. " he said.

I smiled at him a little and nodded.

" Well, I was talking to Josh - "

" That can't be good. " I interupted.

" Do you wanna hear it or not? "

I nodded. He was shaking. He was shaking as if everything could fall apart within the next few seconds. His next words were spoken quite slowly. He was finding this hard.

I stepped towards him and held his left hand in my right hand and smiled.

" So. Um. 3 m-months ago you became an even bigger part of my life. More than you already were. When we were on that roof the other week, I told you how much you mean to me but you deserve more than words. "

" What do you mean? " I ask.

He reached into his pocket and not long after, a small box with the word 'Pandora' written in the top. My hands hovered infront of my mouth.

" I got promise rings. " he said opening it.

My eyes were now watering up. Inside the box was a silver ring with the August gemstone on top as that is when we first started dating.

" Kitt, you didn't have to. " I whispered under my breath.

" But I did " he replied.

" I love you Kitt. "

" I love you more. "

He took one step closer to me. His lips pressed against mine. The fireworks went off around the castle. Different coloured lights filled the sky.

We parted and looked up at the sky. Our eyes were so wide.

" One great fucking romance. " I heard Freja say causing me to look in her direction.

I turned back to Harvey and pressed my lips against his once more.

»«
This is the end. Comment if I should write a third book. I'm working on something so in the meanwhile, I might write some short eventy things that happen (like cut scenes at the end of a movie)? I don't know. Hope you enjoyed this book ❤

-charlie 🍯