21 | t w e n t y o n e

we were now sat in the taxi towards our destination. about 20 minutes of driving around florida had passed when we drove under a sign i could only have dreamed about driving under. a colourful sign that read 'disney world florida' passed above us.

" i'm never going to forget this " i whispered to harvey.

" i really hope you don't " he replied.

i smiled at him and turned back to the sights. we were dropped off outside of the castle hotel, took our bags, thanked the driver and went to check into the hotel.

we made our way up into our room and harvey lay down on the bed whilst i sat next to him. outside was becoming darker by the second so we decided to stay in and have a movie night.

" okay. either back to the future or now you - " i began looking through the channels on the tv.

" now you see me! " harvey said sitting up quickly.

i rolled my eyes and clicked on now you see me. harvey placed his arm around my shoulder and i lent my head against his shoulder. i felt a soft kiss upon my head. i looked up into harvey's eyes for a moment before he leaned closer to me. our lips touched and butterflies flew in my stomach.

" i love you " harvey whispered as we pulled apart.

" i love you more " i replied smiling at him.

»«
this is one short and shitty chapter. i might bring this book to a close soon as i have one thing in mind and then that's gonna be the end. though i'm gonna start writing another max and harvey fan fiction. okay bye noww 👋

-charliiee 👑