23 | t w e n t y t h r e e e e e e e e

I ran into the bathroom with a change of clothes and started to run a shower. I got out of the shower 10 mins later and I got dressed and tied my hair in a high pony tail once it was dry. I walked out of the bathroom and chucked my pjamas onto the bed.

" Come on. " I said to Harvey who was just sat there scrolling through instagram.

He looked up at me smiling and put his phone in his back pocket as he stood up.

We were walking through Disney World hand in hand looking for a ride.

" Tess! " I heard someone call from the distance.

I reached up on my toes to see who it was over the crowd of people infront of us.

" Tessaaaa! " I heard someone else call.

" Come on. " Harvey said as we walked quickly around everyone else.

Just then, I could see three people. Freja, Tom and Max. I smiled as we were walking towards each other.

" Okay I vote on pizza " Tom said pointing to a pizza place to my left.

I rolled my eyes and we walked into the pizza shop. We say at a table and ordered. Within 10 mins, our pizza had arrived.

" So, how are you? " Freja asked me and took a bite out of her pizza.

The boys were having their own convosation between them about God knows what.

" I'm alright but what about you? " I asked Freja.

" Nah I'm okay. I guess. "

" Okay spill the tea. " I said.

She just shrugged her shoulders and continued to eat. I gave her a look but the boys started talking to us before we could finish.

" Tess, you're smart. If we went on the Gardians of the Galaxy ride straight after this, would we be sick. " Tom asked.

" Yes. " I said. It wasn't really a question of being smart, just a question of common sense.

" Ha " Max said to Tom indicating he was right.

" But it would totally be worth it. " I end.

Harvey and Freja just rolled there eyes. They weren't the hugest fan of rides so this argument gave them no intrest whatsoever.

We finished up our pizza, payed and left for the Gardians of the Galaxy ride.

We had come off the ride and Max and to use a sick bag for when he threw up.

" It was not worth being sick into a sick bag Tessa. " he said looking at me.

" Okay. I'm sorry Max. " I said not really meaning it.

Throughout the day we had been on alot of rides. It was getting dark and slightly cold so we went back to the hotel to get changed into something warmer.

" Just come over when you're done " Freja said as we walked into our rooms that were next to each other.

Me and Harvey were sharing, Freja and Max were sharing and Tom was by himself.

I walked towards my suitcase and grabbed some tights, a baby blue striped top with quarter length sleeves and my black dungeree dress. I walked into the bathroom and got dressed while Harvey put on a hoodie and waited for me.

I walked out and put my other clothes into my suitcase. I started looking through my suitcase but started to become panicked when I couldn't find something.

" Ah crap. " I said.

" What's up? " Harvey asked walking over to me.

" Josh forgot to pack me a hoodie. " I said giving up.

" Hang on " Harvey said as he stood up and walked over to the side of the bed.

He looked through his suitcase and pulled out a white hoodie with his school logo and his name on the back.

" No no no. Harvey I'll be fine. " I said trying not to take anything of his.

Knowing Harvey, he would have packed the perfect amount of everything for the trip. If I take the hoodie then he will have to wear a dirty one another day.

" Just take it " he said passing it to me with a kiss on my forehead.

I took it and we walked to Freja and Max's room. Just as my hand was about to knock on the door, Freja had opened the door.

" Well come on. Let's go! " she said as she walked quickly out her room.

" She's a bit excited. " Max said as he walked out behind her.

" I can kinda tell " I said laughing a little.

We walked down the hall and out of the hotel. The park wasn't as busy at this time but there were still quite alot of people walking to watch the fireworks.

As much as it had been my seeem to come here, it was Freja's dream to watch the fireworks over the castle.

We were walking along the path about to go under the castle when Tom stopped.

" Ah shit. I think I forgot my phone. " he said hitting his pockets causing me and Harvey to turn around.

" You go back and get it and I'll wait here with Tess. " Harvey said with one hand in his pocket and the other in mine.

" I'll come as well. " Tom said.

" Freja, you coming? " Max asked. I noticed his hand squeeze hers when he said it.

" Yeah. I am. " Freja said looking at Harvey and smiling.

What were they up to?

»«
I think the next chapter is the last. I might be second to last but I think it's last...

-charlie ☕