20 | t w e n t y

" we're going to florida? " i ask jumping up from my seat.

" yeah but come on. we might miss our flight " harvey said.

i was out of my swet quicker than i had ever done before. going to florida was my biggest dream and now that i finally get to go was incredible. and knowing that i'm going to be there with harvey just makes it all that better.

we got on the plane with me sat at the window and harvey sat next to me. the safety demonstration was displayed infront of us. we buckled in our seat belts. a wide smile was present on my face. i was on the edge of letting out all my excitement but i had to keep it all in.

we were slowly lifting from the surface of the earth. sparks were flying inside of me. harvey placed his head on my shoulder. he looked so peaceful. his eyes began to close and i pressed a kiss onto his forhead before he dozed off to sleep.

we were half way through the flight. we had bought a sandwich each for lunch both with some orange juice. harvey had finished him but i was struggling. i knew i knew i had to eat it but i could only bring myself to eat a half.

" tessa - " harvey said in a tone indicating that he wanted something.

i pushed the other half of the sandwich towards him and he took a huge mouthful out of it.

" hey harvey? "

" hmm " he replied looking up at me from the sandwich.

i gave out a little chuckle. i guess loving food doesn't just effect one of the mills twins.

" what are we actually doing in florida? " i ask.

all he did was tap his nose with the tip of his finger. i should have known he wasn't going to tell me. this could be our last vacation together. he would want to make every second count.

" please do up your seat belts as we are about to land " the pilot called through the speakers.

i clipped on my buckle trying not to let out a screen of excitement. harvey must have seen me shaking cause he placed his hand onto mine and smiled at me.

»«
um... this is short. haha i forgot how planes work. um so i had to to unpunish my other book cause no one read it and it was up for a couple of days. i might post it again today or something i don't know but yeah. you probably don't care so byee

-charlie 🇬🇧