15 | f i f t e e n

" so " i say to freja as i'm lying on her bed later that day.

" what? " she asks blushing a slight rose colour.

she looked away thinking i wouldn't notice. i gave her a smirk but she knew exactly what it ment. before she could stop me, i was already standing on her bed jumping up and down and turning around.

" max and freja sitting in a tree - "

" shh " she cut off blushing even more.

" k-i-s-s-i-n-g " i whispered laying back in my previous position.

she gave me a soft slap on my arm. within a matter of seconds, we burst out laughing. i wouldn't trade freja for the world.

" moving on. what were you talking to harvey about last night? " she asked.

my smile just slightly faded. apart from my family, harvey was the only one who knew. i kind of liked it that way but at the same i just wanted to tell everyone.

" nothing "

" tessa "

" freja "

" please "

i looked into her eyes. a fine layer of tears started forming. her eyes sunck and started watering up too. when i'm sad, freja's sad. when freja was sad, i was sad. we were like twins. like we had some sort of twin telepathy connection.

" i have - " but i froze up.

she must have known what the rest of the sentence was. she imidiately embraced me in a hug. wet patches emerged on each of our left shoulders.

" it's okay. your still my tessa " she said pulling away.

i wipped a loose tear from my cheek and smiled.

" you thinking what i'm thinking? " i asked freja.

she slightly nodded and we sprinted up from the bed.

we knocked on the door and not long after, max opened the door and rolled his eyes as soon as he saw us.

" nice to see to too maximus " i said walking through the front door.

" i knew you'd be back " harvey said turning around and looking at us from the sofa.

i placed my bag next to the sofa and sat next to harvey and freja sat next to max. exchanging looks between each other it was clear to say that we were all thinking the same thing.

max stood up with a sigh and walked towards the dvd cupboard.

" hold up. " freja said reaching out for her phone.

her thumbs statted typing faster than anything i've seen before. she locked the screen off and placed her phone in her lap counting down from 5. once she reached the count of one, there was a knock at the door.

harvey walked over to the door and in walked tom.

max turned around and gave us a smirk.

" max don't even - " tom started but was cut off by max turning back around holding the high school musical trilergy. rolling his eyes, he finally gave in and sat on the sofa with us.

clicking play, the beginning scene started playing and me and freja started singing to each other with her as troy and me as gabriella.

the boys just laughed causing me and freja to stop and join in. this was gonna be a long night.

»«
okay so it is gonna be a while until i properly update this book because i just can't think of what to write. if you think of anything just comment it. oh and another thing, thanks you so much for over 900 reads on the other book and over 500 on this one 💘

-charlie