"It's fine," she gave me a soft smile.

Kyle hopped in right after me and we left, "Dude, your not wearing the right colors."

I looked down at my tuxedo, "We have colors we're supposed to wear?"

"Yes do you not pay attention to anything?"

I shrug my shoulders, "It's fine I'm alpha, so I do not have to follow the rules."

He rolls his eyes, "You've been gone for so long I thinks everyone might have forgotten."

I shake my head, "Impossible who can forget this charming face," I smirk over at him as he rolls his eye yet again, "you keep on rolling those and they're going to get struck up there."

"They won't. Trust me yours haven't yet."

I resist the urge to roll mine as Leann giggles at our bickering. Glad to see she's doing better.

We come to a stop at last in front of the hotel that we're renting the ball room from, "remind me why we couldn't have it at the pack house?"

"Because you live there and crazy teenage girls will try to ransack your bedroom."

"Ahh good point! Are we spending the night here?"

He pulls a card out of his pocket and hands it to me, "If you have any luck finding her trust me your going to want to stay night."

This time I roll my eyes, "Let's go we're already late," we step out of the limo right in front of the hotel.

A few eyes linger on me longer than usual I smirk. They love me. Kyle leads Leann inside the ball room that was already in full swing. I linger behind not quite wanting to go inside yet.

"Oliver! Oliver!" I hear my name shouted from behind me. I turn around to see Vanessa looking as stunning as ever, but her sent is what dragged me over. I must find out who she hangs with!

"Yes, darling?"

"My sister had a dress mix up and it doesn't follow the black and white theme is that fine? I told her it'd be fine but she's still freaking out about it."

I nodded my head, "Hey, I didn't follow the theme to my own party it's whatever."

She nods, "Duly noted. Shall we go in?"

I nodded my head and she took my arm. We walked inside and all eyes were on us. Vanessa soaked up the attention. For once I didn't like that feature of her. She seemed to use me for my power. I doubt she even knew my middle name.

At the end of the stairs I ditched her as a group of girls marveled over her dress. Sighing I found Kyle and Leann, "when are my parents and siblings coming?" I asked Kyle.

"Your father and mother couldn't make it as for your siblings I do not know."

I nod my head. Becoming bored I walked around and made small talk with most of the pack members. Of course avoiding the teenage girls as they squealed when I neared. As time went on I sighed. She probably wasn't even going to be here. Only if she knew this whole thing is for her.

That's when the smell drifted in. As if on call the air seemed to shift and the most wonderful scent of warm vanilla and sugar wafted through the air.

My head snapped up, there she was. At the top of the stairs, wearing a red dress. I see she didn't get the memo either. I smirked, or she wanted to stand out. Maybe she wanted to get my attention. If she did she sure got it. I made my way to the bottom of the stairs standing off to the side out of sight.

If she's sees me she might run off again. It seemed like forever and a day until she finally reached the bottom step and as she did I stepped out of my hiding spot and whisked her out on the dance floor. It happened so fast one would think its on accident.

Little did they know.

"I caught you. I guess our game of tag is over?" I whispered in her ear as the song I Don't Dance by Lee Brice played.

She tried to pull out of my grasp but I held her tight, "please," she whispered.

I shook my head.

"No. I've been looking for you. This whole thing was an attempt in finding you. Do you understand, this ball is in your honor." she shook her head. Sparks exploded throughout my whole body, "do you feel that? It's our connection. Your made for me and I'm made for you why won't you accept that?"

The song came to an end and I was forced to let her go. It would look suspicious if I didn't. As I did so I spun her around. When she finally faced me her eyes widened and she walked away quickly in the opposite direction.

So, we start the game of tag again. When is she going to learn I win every time.

Late update sorry guys!