Chapter 33

•———————-•
You are your home.
•——————————-•

"Are you sure we have everything?" I nod my head as Vanessa checks the list once again.

"Yes, we have everything."

She freaks out when everything is not as perfect as her. Especially when it comes to packing.

"Ok ok, let's just go," Aunt Dorothy comes around the corner with her luggage. This year she's coming with us to visit our parents grave.

"How lucky are we that Oliver just so happens to be going to the shadow Hounds pack to?!"

"Very lucky," I mutter under my breath. Vanessa scolds me.

"Refrain from having the attitude. Let's go before we're late and they leave us."

I roll my eyes and we pack our luggage in Aunt Dorthys car. I sit in the back seat, if I didn't Vanessa might have a fit.

I look out the window at the dark sky. The sun hasn't even risen yet seeing as its five in the morning. I'm not particularly a morning person.

When we get to the pack house three black SUVs are parked out front. We park in the garage and grab our stuff walking back to the front, "ok guys the following people will be in car one, Vanessa, Lilia, Morgan, and Kyle," we arrive just in time for Oliver to list the names of people to ride in the first car. Vanessa and along with two guards.

"In the next car we have Dorthy, Lily, Shawn, and Gorge," I resisted the urge to sigh. Of course we're in a car together, "the last car will include myself, Zaria, Everly, and Scott," he looks up from his clip board, "we leave in five. You do not want to be left behind, so I suggest getting everything in the car now," everyone did as told.

Five minutes later we're pulling out of the pack house. I sat in the back with Everly who was typing away on her phone.

I pulled out mine to see a text from Bethany.