十二

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝

massages

⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

Bambam had planned a prank to prank his members. The first to go up was Jinyoung and Mark.

First, he crawled over to mark and sat on top of him. He slowly massaged mark's upper back. Surprisingly, Mark was enjoying the massage Bambam was giving him. Then he figured it out. Mark lifted up his head while giggling, but Bambam was quick to push Mark's head back down, telling him to shh.

Next, it was Jinyoung's turn, Bambam walked over to Jinyoung then crawled on top of him. Then he massaged Jinyoung's head and Jinyoung groaned a little. After that Bambam lifted up his shirt and massaged there.

"Excuse me why did you lift up my shirt?" Jinyoung asked confused.

"Are you touching my butt?" Jinyoung said kinda flustered.

Then Bambam got off of him then hid underneath the massaging table, while the ladies told Jinyoung and Mark to turn around and lay their heads on the pillow. The lady covered Jinyoung's eyes with a towel and then Bambam scurried up. He walked behind Jinyoung, placed his hands on each side of the head, lifted it up, then shook it vigorously.

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and spotted Bambam running away as he was laughing obnoxiously loud.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The next victims were Jackson and Youngjae.

Bambam got on top of Jackson first and punched his back repeatedly.

"Excuse me can I stop this massage?" Jackson asked. Then Bambam lightly punched him on the head.

"Ahh someone just punched me on the head," Jackson said dramatically. He then lifted his head up and Bambam peaked at him. He just giggled and smiled as well.

Next, instead of Bambam getting on top of Youngjae, Jackson did instead.

Jackson spread his legs while he sat on top of Youngjae, so Youngjae's head was in between those legs, then Bambam shook Youngjae's head.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Lastly, it was Jaebeom and Yugyeom's turn.

They were already laid down on the massaging table.

Bambam went up to Yugyeom and massaged his head then scratched it.

"Excuse me," Yugyeom said and everybody froze.

"I don't think this is a massage," Yugyeom said all the while smiling. The three hurriedly ran off and let the ladies massaged them.

The three then ran back and Jackson and Youngjae got on top of Jaebeom and Yugyeom.

Youngjae massaged Yugyeom's butt. "Touching my butt is too much" Yugyeom squealed. Then he lifted up his head and Youngjae whispered to Yugyeom that this was a prank.

Jackson ran off to the bathroom to grab a towel soaked in water. Then Jackson squeezed it onto Jaebeom. He stood up instantly and looked around his surroundings. Jackson, Youngjae, and Bambam were laughing loudly while running away from him.