┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒

ice cream

┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"It's okay Jinyoungie" Mark lovingly said to him and then turned his head to look out the window to admire the view. Jinyoung just stroked his hair and admired him till they got to the ice cream shop.

"It'S oKay JiNyoUngiE" Yugyeom imitated what Mark said to mock Jinyoung and because he was jealous. Jinyoung shot him a glare telling him to shut up.

"You wanna start something?" Jinyoung said angrily, ready to punch him.

"Yah you guys settle down, we're here," Jaebeom said and got out of the car. Soon everyone got out leaving only him and Jinyoung as the last ones in the car.

"Come on let's go in baby," Jinyoung said unbuckling mark's seat belt and pulled him out of the car then they went into the ice cream shop.

As soon as they walked in, the worker greeted them, the boys greeted the worker back and went to go look at the flavors displayed.

"What flavor do you want?" Jinyoung asked him as they were the next in line to order.

"Cookies n cream in a cone please," Mark told Jinyoung and he nodded repeating the order to the worker. Mark turned his direction from facing Jinyoung to facing the tables, which is where he walked to and waited for his ice cream. The others walked over to his table and sat around him. Jaebeom sat on the right of the elder, while Jackson was on his left. In front of the Taiwanese was where Yugyeom sat with Bambam on his right and Youngjae on his left.

"Here's your ice cream hyung," Jinyoung said and handed Mark his ice cream that was cookies n cream in a cone just like how he wanted. Jinyoung only called him hyung or Mark while they were in public, but kitten, baby, and other pet names when they were at the dorm or in a private area. Mark silently thanked him and ate his ice cream.

Jinyoung pulled up a chair to their table and placed it at the end of the table, watching them eat their ice cream as he ate his own.  Jaebeom got mint chocolate in a cup, Jackson got vanilla also in a cup, Jinyoung got chocolate in a cone, Youngjae got strawberry also in a cone, Bambam got Lemon flavored ice cream in a cup, and lastly Yugyeom got the same as Jinyoung which is chocolate in a cone.

"Hurry and finish. We still need to pack for our trip to Thailand tomorrow" Jaebeom said standing up to throw away his trash. They nodded and one by one they finished off their ice cream. Mark was the last to finish since he wanted to savor the flavor of the sweet and cold ice cream.

"Since we're all finished, let's get into the car," Jinyoung said. Jaebeom got into the driver's seat with Youngjae next to him. Mark sat next to Jinyoung with Jackson, Bambam, and Yugyeom behind them.

The eldest was tired so he decided to rest his head on Jinyoung's shoulder and get as much as rest as he could until we reached the dorms. Then they soon arrived at the dorm and were debating who should wake up their baby.

"Yah wake him up" Jaebeom hissed loudly, making Mark squirm around in his seat.

"Hey, you're gonna scare him not wake him, let me do it cause I will wake him up gently" Jinyoung hissed back at Jaebeom.