•┈┈┈┈┈♛┈┈┈┈┈•

suck it

•┈┈┈┈┈♛┈┈┈┈┈•

"Go on baby" Jinyoung encouraged Mark who was sitting on his lap.

"O-okay" Mark stuttered, even though this wasn't his first time doing it, he always got flustered. Mark proceeded to get off of Jinyoung's lap and in between his legs. The Taiwanese then fiddled with his belt and eventually slipped off. Once it was off he pulled Jinyoung's pants off.

"hurry baby, daddy's impatient," Jinyoung said irritated. Mark hummed and continued to do what he was doing. Mark palmed Jinyoung's member through his boxers, slightly teasing him. Jinyoung groaned.

"Stop teasing me," Jinyoung said impatiently. Mark giggled and slipped his boxers off. He licked the tip and gave it a few kitten licks here and there. At last, he put it in his mouth and swirled his tongue around. Jinyoung buckled his hips forward making his member hit the back of Mark's mouth making him gag a little. Jinyoung let out a long groan as his member was fully placed in my mouth.

"ugh baby, You're doing so well for daddy" Jinyoung praised Mark, throwing his head back from all the pleasure he was receiving.

"You like that don't you. Getting your mouth fucked like the naughty baby you are-" Jinyoung was cut off from the loud groan he made once he reached his high. He came into Mark's mouth and Mark swallowed all of it and licked his lips.

"Now that you pleasured me, baby, let me pleasure you," Jinyoung said licking his lips. He pushed Mark onto the bed and tore his clothing off leaving him nude. Jinyoung quickly pulled his shirt off.

"sit on my face" Jinyoung instructed and laid onto the bed. Mark obliged and sat on his face. Jinyoung licked his hole as Mark rode his face.

"Daddy I'm going to cum!" Mark screamed. Jinyoung pushed Mark off of his face.

"ride me" Jinyoung whispered.

"of course daddy" Mark smirked and sat on his dick. Jinyoung and Mark groaned from the tightness and the thickness.

"daddy your dick is so big," Mark said riding his dick, bouncing up and down.

Jinyoung watched as Mark rode him. His ass was jiggling in front of the younger and he couldn't help himself, so he squeezed it.

Jinyoung was about to cum, so he pushed Mark off again and hovered above him. The Korean slammed into him and whispered dirty thoughts to him.

"You like that don't you baby. Having daddy's big cock in you while I fuck your insides out" Jinyoung said pulling out and then roughly slammed back into him.

"JINYOUNG!" Mark screamed and he smirked.

"I guess I found it" the younger whispered and repeatedly slammed into that same area.

"I'm going to cum!" Mark screamed very loudly, not caring if the members heard him.

"Cum for me baby" and that's what Mark did he came and Jinyoung soon came inside him. Then he pulled out and went to go get something. He came back with a butt plug.

"This is such a beautiful sight," Jinyoung said admiring the view of Mark lying on the bed with his red hair messed up, swollen lips, hickeys placed all over his body, and the best part of all was that it was his cum that dripping out of Mark's hole. 

"We should save this, I know you like it when I fill you up" Jinyoung whispered and pushed the butt plug in, then laying down besides him scooping him into his arms, falling asleep.