"I don't look any different," I started myself down.

"That's because I haven't done your makeup yet."

My fur eyebrows together, "Are you trying to tell me I'm ugly?"

Bethany rolled her eyes for the millionth time tonight, "Shut up and let me do your makeup."

I groan, "Don't you have to get ready to?" I asked as she began the first layer of makeup.

"I did my hair at home and brought my makeup with me. Along with dress, shoes, and everything in between," why does she always have to think of everything?

"Why dose eyeshadow come before foundation? Doesn't it just make sense to do foundation then eyes so you won't mess up the eyes?" I asked as the fake eyelashes were placed on my real ones.

"It's just my process Z," she sighed. I always asked questions while she did my makeup. After she was done with my eyes she proceeded on to my brows.

"Make sure they slay. Oh and that they're so sharp they can cut someone."

She laughed at my request, "I wouldn't do anything less."

Smirking I held still not wanting her to mess up on my face.

Thirty minutes later she's done and I turn around admiring myself, "ouuu who she? Can I have her number I think she might be my mate," I whispered the last part to Bethany.

"Why can't you always be like this?"

"Because I'm hot and hot people can do as they please," she rolled her eyes yet again, "I would roll my eyes also but me eyelashes might fall off."

"Move so I can get ready."

I stood up and walked to my tiny closet pulling out my dress, "Bethany are you sure there's nothing wrong with this dress?" She shook her head.

"No why?"

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"It's just your nerves shake it off girl," I shook my whole body at once, "don't mess up my masterpiece though."

"I messed up the masterpiece and the nerves didn't even leave," I joked. Stripping I put on my strapless bra, underwear, spandex, and then last, but not least the dress.

Bethany has to stop her makeup and come over to just to help me put it on. She had one eye on, "I swear that's some two faced shit!" I laughed at her as the dress came over my head.

"Who are you and what have you done with Zaria?" She questioned then went back to sit down.

"Bethany I don't know about this I'm going to have a panic attack!"

"It's ok breathe we're going to have a good time and look gorgeous while doing so!"

I nodded my head and took deep breathes, "I should put on my jewelry. Yah I'm going to put on my jewelry,"

Bethany glanced over at me as I took the fancy necklace and earring out of the package and put them on.

"Why don't you go check on Vanessa see if she can calm you, because if I don't get done soon we're gonna be late."

I nodded my head, "Great idea I'll go help Vanessa!" I walked down the hall almost tripping in the process. I knocked on Vanessa's door only opening it when I hear a 'come in'.

Vanessa had her back to me and held the curling iron to her head. I admired her black dress, "need any help sis?"

She scoffed, "you help me. I think it's the other way around little sister."

I roll my eyes, "I know I know. It's just my nerves!"

"Zaria it's going to be o-" she turned around and looked dead at my dress and put down the curling iron, "Z what are you wearing?"

"My dress. Is it bad?!" I started to panic.

"It's red!" She shrieked. I started to hyperventilate.

"What do you mean?!" I cried out.

"It's a black and white ball!"

"What's going on here?" Bethany asked running in makeup brushes in hand.

"Her dress! It's the wrong color!" Vanessa shrieked. The walls started to close in on me.

"What do you mean?" B asked.

"It's a black and white ball!" I fell to my ass and pulled my knees to my chest.

"No it's not!" Bethany argued.

"Yes it is. I would know!"

Bethany shook her head, "I'm sorry hun. I didn't know," she bent down to me and patted my back.

"I-I knew s-something was w-w-wrong! I-I'm not g-g-going now. No w-way in hell!"

Bethany shook her head, "All that money down the drain. You used your last pay check you have to go."

I shook my head, "I-I cannot," my breathing became rushed.

"Hey, look at me," Vanessa put her fingers under my chin and forced me to look up at her, "deep breaths in and out. In through you nose, out through your mouth. Now you are going. It will be fine. I will personally tell the alpha about your mix up. It'll be fine," I shook my head rapidly. My hair began to stick to my sweaty face.

"Yes, it'll be fine. Now stand up," she pulled me up, "go sand outside, let the cool air wash over you."

I nodded my head and made my way downstairs with wobbly legs. Bethany started walking down the steps with me but I sooo my head. Taking in a deep breath I spoke, "n-no go f-finish. I-I don't want to m-make anything else g-go wrong."

"It's going to be fine, hun," I nod my head as Bethany ran back up the steps.

As I walked down the steps and out the front door, I somehow knew the dress mix up would not be the only thing in store for me tonight.

Early well deserved update! May the holidays be filled with happiness!