The Concert

------------

3 days later

Jade's POV 

I slept like a baby that night. So peaceful, nothing could possibly bother me. But there was. I woke up to hear Saidi screaming in my ear. "Wake up it's 5 in the PM!!" I sat up and looked at the clock. Shoot. I overslept, ALOT. I really didn't want to go to this concert. But cmon, your sister would throw a fit for years. I jumped out my bed and slipped on Andre's Nike sandals. The bathroom wasn't far from my room, but when you just wake up, it feels a few miles away.. I stepped in the bathroom to find my makeup bag invaded and my hair products scattered across the sink. "Great job on cleaning up Sai!" I rolled my eyes and searched for my tooth brush. I finally found it and continued my morning daily basis, even though it wasn't morning anymore. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and slip on a white tank top with a red and gray varsity jacket to top it. I danced around to fit in my white skinnies. I grabbed my red Converse and shoved my feet in them. I stood and searched for my gray bandana. (outfit in external link) Once found I tied it around my head and placed it to pull back my baby hairs. I didn't really want to put on any makeup, considering I was late. I walked downstairs and outside to the car to find Sandra and Saidi jumping around. Sandra turned to me and she charged at me, resulting in a tight hug. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" 

"No, problem. Now can you get off so I can take you?" She let go and the smile still appeared on her face. They both slipped into the car, Saidi in the passenger's seat. I slid into the driver's seat and started the car. I drove down the street to see Andre sitting on his steps with his little brother Jake. I waved and he waved back, Jake focusing on Saidi while she gave out a groan of discust. I laughed and speeded through the main road to the highway. I never really been to a concert, so I didn't know what to expect. I couldn't help but think.

"So, what are they like? One Direction." You could tell Saidi was about to speak but Sandra cut her off.

"They're the most beautiful creatures on Earth! 5 british boys, well 4. Niall is irish. Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn are british! Harry is the naughty one, Louis likes carrots, Niall is the one who eats the most, haha NANDO'S!! Liam is like Daddy Directioner and Zayn lieks to look at himself in a mirror. They're all equally adorable though!" She finished with a squeal.

"Hmm, this Zayn. Sounds pretty concieded."

"Well he's the shy one too, but when he's around the boys, he's not normal." She said blushing.

I looked out the window to see the stadium, girls in crowds and lines. Posters and 1D shirts. Some even crying. I drove threw the parking lot to find a pretty good spot. I parked, got out the car and was stared down by a group of girls. Whispers were transfered. I walked with Saidi and Sandra past them. "Wait miss!" I heard them screamed. I turned around to see them right behind me, I flinched.

"You must really like Zayn!"

"I don't know who that is, I'm just here to bring my sister to a concert.." They all gasped and grabbed my hands.

"He's going to fall in love with you! No doubt. You dress just like him, same style, same beautiful brown hair! Sorry, my name is London." I fake smiled and looked at Saidi, she seemed to be thinking of something. I couldn't tell, her face was blank. "You guys should sit with us! We're going to be in the 4th row!" Sandra gasped.