Strike Six: First Contact pt. 1

Start from the beginning

Kensei: A mix Faction team lead by a Lawbringer was paired with another mixed Faction team to complete a Grimm Quest.
In the report it said
"After the Knight Champion of the other team had perished we were getting surrounded by BeoWolves and an Ursa Major. "
There is a note saying information on the Grimm made things very much simple and helpful during the fight so they give you thanks.

Warden: I shall return a gesture of "your welcome" at a later date. Now continue.

Kensei: The Lawbringer says "When they were being surrounded a Warden Recruit saw the Leader fall". She saw her father killed and she believed her ancestors were going to look upon her and be seen as a failure, to her friend, her team, and her Family and went into a "snapped" trance.

Warden: So when you say snapped, do you mean "Revenge"?

Kensei: Sadly I don't, The report also said "The recruit just Glowed, she Glowed like a lamp on fire and Ran towards the Grimm in a snapped Trance, it was not a Revenge trance considering she was glowing brown and looked to be cutting the Grimm armor like Parchment. "
Does that ring any bells?

Raider: Hm, say what is her name?

Kensei: Let's see here...
*looks through group information*
Her name appears to be Jeanne, She is a Warden recruit, her mother is deceased and as I said before her Father was the late Champion who was the leader of the Mix Faction team with them on that Grimm Quest.

Warden: Hm, I want you to send my regards if you will.

Raider: Yes, Same here but I would like to know of their Team Leader. Any name?

Kensei: Their Leader is a Lawbringer named "Asmodai"

Warden: Holden Cross eh?
Hmm, I believe I made a decision.

Raider: A decision? What would that be?

Warden: With Recent Mix Faction teams failing and dying and with the knowledge of Grimm being uncommon, I believe I can solve two of our problems at once.

Kensei: I'm listening.

Raider: What crazy plan could you have thought of now?

Warden: What do you know of The Great Fog?

————————————————————————

G. Lawbringer: Alright! Bring those supplies over there! Get some men to release the sails, We have a schedule to keep!

 Lawbringer: Alright! Bring those supplies over there! Get some men to release the sails, We have a schedule to keep!

???: Master!

G. Lawbringer: Yes Recruit?

 Lawbringer: Yes Recruit?