Chapter 6: The Battle Wolf part 1

Start from the beginning

"Yea..that's probably true." Toriko replied back. Why does she get the impression that there's more to it then that? Judging from the feeling in their souls, its like their sharing a secret just between them. Coco left, without really saying another word. She knew it must be weighing heavily on their minds. When the helicopters landed, a man in a business suite came out and walked to Toriko, asking him to come to Biotope 1 as he was needed there. Sarafina smiled at them and proceeded to leave as well. Hoisting up her catch of Puffer Whales over her free shoulder and had taken a only few steps away when the man in the suit called out to her. "Wait, please. Your name is Sarafina, right? The Blind Bandit?" She turned her head to the direction the voice came from. "Yes."

"I know this is sudden, but we've been asked to bring you to as well, ma'am." He said. That caught her by surprise. She didn't expecting him to say that. They asked for her? Sarafina wasn't sure about what to say. She hadn't been at there in years. Was it okay for her to go? After all these years? Well, they wouldn't have asked for her if it wasn't. With a reluctant nod, Sarafina joined Toriko and Komatsu inside the helicopter. The man told her that he would personally make sure that she gets her reward from the Puffer Whales she captured as he handed it over to a few employees that were with him.

Now, they were flying in one of the helicopters heading towards Biotope 1. Listening in amazement as Komatsu was telling her that the hunter stacked an impossibly tall burger with even more food. Honestly! Where can he put all that insane amount of food?! He's a big man and all but still! There are limits! "Done! It's complete!" Toriko said with a huge smile on his face. "I call it the Toriko Burger!" Kururu was sniffing it and looked it over. She wasn't that interested as she jumped onto her owner's lap and tired to sleep.

"Sure you're done? Think there's food you haven't put on there." Sarafina said while Komatsu went, "It's too big, Toriko-san!" The poor guy's eyes were practically bugging out of his head at the insane burger. Just because there was some meat from the devil serpent didn't mean he had to go all crazy with it. "Devil serpent meat, enchanted with mineral cheese (man it sounded like he was in love with the damn thing) and neo-tomato from Coco inside, the taste and the nutritional value is out standing! Itadakimaaaa!" "No! That's impossible!" Komatsu as the two both watched in shock as he unhinged his jaw JUST to eat the burger whole! How in the world can anyone DO that?! 'Actually I take that back. This man, if it involves food, will do anything necessary to eat it.' The girl thought as the two stared at him. Funny, how she only met him for only half a day, yet already grasp at his personality.

"By the way, Toriko-san, is the Puffer Whale entering Toriko-san's full course?" The chef asked, smiling happily. The girl couldn't help but smile at of them all he seemed to be the one most excited. 'Guess he can't wait to see the new stuff they got there.' Sarafina mused. She's gotta admit she's kinda excited too, this adventure was turning out to be quite different then from the others she's been on. Toriko took a bite from his sandwich before replying, "Yeah, its as expected from what's called a delicacy from the depths of the sea but its impact was... As the course's "seafood dish" there are still better things. To that extent, the sea reaches far and wide, there's still more things I haven't eaten, there are lots of ingredients."

After all that trouble and he WASN'T satisfied with the fish? And to think she originally thought she was a picky eater! The girl giggled slightly as the chef's eyes practically sparkled as he continued, "And where we're going from here too will have yet unknown known treasure ingredients right?!" Technically he's right in a sense, there are known KNOWN stuff yet at the same time the stuff is unknown to him. She glanced over at the man in the black suit and glasses as he said, "The first biotope! We, the IGO, prided largest garden." The chef seemed to just noticed cause he said, "Department Head Johannes!" Toriko continued to eat as he started to explain the garden. From what she knew was that even though its called a garden the 8th biotope is different from the others.