15

Izuku's POV

I woke up to the sun hitting my eyes. I slowly open my eyes and get up. I stretch my arms and get up to stretch my back. I give out a big yawn before passing by the mirror to grab my uniform. While I passed my mirror I stopped at it for a second and looked at myself 'God I look awful.' My eyes were a little duller then usual and my hair was frizzy and messy. I grab a brush and try my best to tame my hair. I had a little bit of luck but not to much. I look at the little eye bags under my eyes and grab some makeup and attempt to hide it. Ever since I became a girl the rest of the girls have been using me as a makeup mannequin. I didn't mind though because it made hiding eye bags easy. I looked again at the mirror to see that I looked like my old self besides the eye thing. I yawn again and change into my uniform and my grab my backpack and head downstairs. 

Everyone was there and everyone was unusually quiet. I didn't care though I was to tired to deal with this. I go to the kitchen grab an apple and leave the dorm. I check my phone and see that its 7:30. 'half an hour until class starts.... I guess I could just take a little walk around the dorms.'  I put in my headphones and walk around playing games on my phone. 

Suddenly I bumped into someone. I fell on the floor with a big thump and my backpack and phone falls on the ground. 

"Hey! Watch where your going!" I hear a familiar voice say. 

"I-I'm sorry...." I say then look up to see a familiar purple crazy haired boy. 

"Hey you look a lot like Midoryia. Are you his sister or something?" Shinsou asks. 

"N-no I am Midoryia. I got hit by a gender quirk." I say sheepishly. 

"O-oh sorry bout that." He says.

We both look at the ground standing in awkward silence. I then realize that my stuff is still on the ground so I hurry up and pick it up. Shinsou seemed to notice and helped. 

"Thanks." I say and smile. 

"No problem....Hey I wanted to ask you something if that is okay?" He says in a monotone voice.

"Ya sure go ahead." 

"Well before you walked into me you looked a little.... I don't know upset?"

"O-oh really? Well I am perfectly fine heh." I say smiling.

"Pffftt you suck at hiding your emotions." He says almost chuckling. 

"HEY!" I say playfully punching him. 

"Look how about we meet up later on the school roof after school and talk?" He says.

"Sure! I would love to! Cya later then!" I say smiling for real this time and skipping to class. 

'Shinsou is so nice! I can't believe I haven't talked to him before!' I happily skip to class exited for meeting him after school. When I walked into class smiling I received a few worried and confusing looks but I just ignored them and skipped to my desk. I plopped down in my seat and took out my hero notebook and start doodling and writing. 

"H-Hey Deku? Are you alright?" I hear someone say. 

I turn around to see Uraraka and Iida glancing at me nervously. 

"Why wouldn't I be alright?" I respond. 

They and a few other people who were listening into the conversation looked surprised. 

"Don't you remember what happened last night?" Kirishima asked. 

'Last night? OH MY GOD I WENT CRAZY FUCK!' I start turning red in embarrassment.