6

I wake up and look at the alarm clock. It read 5:30. 'Hmmmm I feel like I'm forgetting something....' I look around and see one of my sticky notes on the wall. I get up and read it. It read 'TOMORROW MISSING PERSON THINGY! MAKE SURE YOU PACKKKK!!!' 

'HOLY SHIT! THATS TODAY I NEED TO PACK!' I grab my backpack and rush to put things in. I ended up finishing at 7:00. 'Thank god..' I walk out of my dorm and head downstairs to get some breakfast. Luckily no one was awake so I could eat in peace. Turns out even if it is the morning people can be SUPER loud.  I eat breakfast and look at the clock one more time. It read 7:10. 'People should start waking up right about now so I better get going.' I get up and put away my bowl. I go outside and walk to class. 

'I can't wait to get going to our crime scene! Yes its scary that someone went missing and their kidnapper could be doing who knows what but still its our first crime scene mission!' I walk into the the classroom and sit down at my seat and take out my phone and headphones. I put in my headphones and start to play music. I look out the window and just stare at the sky. I start humming to the tune of the song. The song I was humming to was 'It'll Be Alright'. I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I stop humming and look up. I see Kirishima smiling at me. I take out my headphones and look up at him. 

"S-sorry was I humming to loudly?" I ask.

"Heh not really! I just thought you didn't want the rest of the class to hear you." He says chuckling a bit.

"O-oh! Thanks Kirishima!" I smile at him.

"So aren't you exited for the trip!?" He says.

"Yes!!!! It's scary that the person is missing though but its exiting that this is our first mission!!!" I say almost jumping out of my seat.

"I know!!!!!" He almost yells.

I smirk but then whisper just so he could hear "And maybe you can Bakugou can celebrate your first hero mission as a couple~!" I say.

He blushes and I giggle. 

"M-Midoryia!"

We both laugh. Soon people start coming and Kirishima goes back to his seat. Soon everyone is in their spots and we all wait for Mr. Azawa to come. After around 5 more minutes he comes in looking more tired that usual. "Okay outside will buses. The buses will lead you to your crime scene. Make sure you packed enough stuff for the whole day because you are not coming back for anything. Outside your bus will have your group number on it. You will have one pro hero on the bus with you. They will only be there incase of big emergancys like if someone got kidnapped or something. Anyway I hope you are ready because we are leaving now." 

We all got outside and into our buses. I got into mine and sat near the window in the back. I took out my phone and headphones and started playing music. As I wait for everyone else to get on I look in my backpack one more time to make sure that I have everything. I then feel a light tap on my shoulder. I look up and see Todoroki. I take out my headphones and say hi to him.

"Hey is it okay if I sit here?" Todoroki asks.

"Y-ya! Of course!" I respond. 

He sits down next to me and it was kinda awkward for a bit so I decided to start some small talk.

"So are you exited for our first mission?" I ask.

"Ya I am. I hope we find something though because we really don't know what his kidnapper is doing to him or already did to him."

"True. Lets just hope that when we find him he will be okay.."

"Ya." 

After awhile of just small talk the bus starts to leave. I look to see who our pro hero is and it's 13! I am so happy she is okay! Yes we were told that she would be okay but at the same time I still worried about her. After about 30 minutes of driving I look away from the window to look around and see how everyone was doing. Kirishima and Bakugou were watching something on Bakugou's phone, Uraraka and Asui were giggling and looking at something on their phones, and when I looked to see how Todoroki was doing but I see him sleeping on my shoulder! I start to blush. I swear I looked like a red tomato! I didn't want to disturb his since he looked to peaceful when sleeping. He looks so cute. Wait no! That's weird! He is your friend! I look at Todoroki's face. I brush my hand in his hair. Soon I started to get tired and fell asleep. 

Uraraka POV

Me and Asui look over to see Deku and Todoroki sleeping. Todoroki's head was on Deku's shoulder and Deku was sleeping on Todoroki's head since. (Todoroki's supposed to be taller then Deku but in this case just roll with it.) Me and Tsu start giggling and taking pictures so we could show the rest of the girls.

"What the fuck are you two giggling about?!" Bakugou yells.

"SHHHHH! Look!" I whisper scream at him as I point to Todoroki and Deku. 

He and Kirishima look at them and start chuckling a little bit. Then they start taking photos to show the boys. I hear Bakugou mumble "I swear I'm going to use this as revenge for the nickname." 

I was a little curious but decided to not ask about it. 

"Should we wake them up or?" Kirishima asks.

"No this is way to cute! Ribbit!" Tsu says.

"Okay everyone we are here get down!" 13 says.

"Ok now you can wake them up." Uraraka says.

I see Kirishima wake up Todoroki first and then see Todoroki blush but then I left the bus so sadly I couldn't see much ;(. 

Izuku's POV

I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and look up to see Todoroki. He seems to be a little red which confused me. I hope he was feeling okay... 

"Hey Midoryia we are here.." He says as he grabs his bag.

"O-oh! Thanks for waking me up!" I smile at him.

I see him turn even more red which then I got worried. I grab my bag and go up to him and put my hand on his forehead. 

"Are you okay? Your really red!" I say.

"U-umm I-im f-fine lets just get g-going." He says as he gets down.

I look at his curiously but just grab my bag and head downstairs. 

Kirishima's POV

I look at Midoryia putting her hand on Todoroki's forehead and asking if he was feeling okay. How clueless is she? He is clearly blushing. At the same time though me and Bakugou were laughing at how red Todoroki was and how he was stuttering. Bakugou started to record it so he could use it at black mail but I was to busy trying not to laugh so loud. We then quickly stop once they got off the bus and we get down behind them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------