17

Izuku's POV

I walk into the common room and weirdly enough no one was there. 'That's odd. They may have gone to the mall or something.' I choose to ignore it and go upstairs to my room. I open the door to my All Might themed room and put my new plushie on my bed. 'Shinsou is so nice! I hope we can hang out more! Oh I almost forgot that he gave me his number.' 

I grab my phone and find his number. The name he was under was Shinsou Hitoshi but I changed it to 😴Tired Cat🔮since he reminded of one. I save it and put my phone down on my desk and change clothes. I change into sweat pants and one of my old All Might shirts. 

'Its been awhile since I worn one of these. Hey wasn't I going to go shopping for some more fitting clothes a while back? (*Ahem* CHAPTER 4! *Ahem*)'

I decided to go shopping tomorrow by myself for some clothes and the reason why im going by myself is because last time the girls choose my outfit and yes I did really like them most of the had skirts which I am still not a big fan of. I then realize how much more girly I have become recently like for pete sake! I put on lip gloss before going out with Shinsou! 

I don't know if I should be happy about this or not. I ignore the thought and head out of my dorm to the girls bathroom. I start brushing my teeth when I take a glance at myself in the mirror. I see myself with long green hair and feminine features. 

I stare a little more before making up my mind. I missed being a boy. I missed my short hair and the fact that I could go out with my friends and buy boy clothing. I missed going to the boys locker room. I know that sounds weird but it was always fun in there. It was always Kirishima or Kaminari pissing of Bakugou or Mineta being weird or Tokoyami and Shoji akwardly standing there. I chuckled a little bit remembering those weird days that I took for granted. 

I then think of something stupid. 'Cut your hair and dress like a boy and say the quirk wore off.' It would never work since my classmates are (I guess) smarter then to believe that. I do think the cutting hair thing is a good idea though but I don't do it since of course I would have to give my classmates an explanation. 

I leave the bathroom and go downstairs. No one is here. Thats...odd... I go back upstairs and grab my phone. I go to our group chat and text:

Izuku: Where are you guys??!!? Im worried.

It takes a while before someone responds.

Mina: Dw gurl we are coming back we just went out on a walk through the mall.

I let out a sigh of relief. 

Izuku: TXT ME NEXT TIME I WAS WORRIED SICK SOMETHING HAPPENED!

Hagukure: Sozzz

Izuku: Ugh see ya later.

Mina: BOI

Hagukure: Bai

I turn off my phone and lay on my bed. I cuddle into my blankets and hug my pillow while slowly drifting off to sleep. 

Class 1-A POV

So you are probably wondering what this stupid oh sorry I mean caring class was doing staying out so late after stalking Izuku. Well they decided to not come into the dorms right away so it doesn't look suspicious so they decided to wait an hour but during that time they saw a puppy. That one puppy led to more puppies. Now they are surrounded by puppies. 

Izuku's POV

I wake up facing my pillow. I sit up and realized I have been drooling in my sleep. 'Ew.'  I clean the drool and get up. I check my phone which read 6:45 Monday. I groan but slowly drag my feet to my wardrobe and grab my uniform and put it on. It was still a little baggy but not that bad. I go over to the bathroom and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and see my hair was extremely messy. I sigh and go back to my room to fetch a brush and go back. While I was brushing my hair a few other girls like Toru, Mina, Momo, and Tysu. 

I wave at them tiredly and continue to struggle brushing my hair. After a while of struggling I give up and leave. I go back to my dorm to check the time. It was around 7:30. 30 minutes until school starts. I sigh and pick up my backpack and go downstairs. 

I get downstairs to see mostly everyone there. I ignore most of them and go to the kitchen to grab and apple and leave. When I was about to leave I hear someone call my name behind me. 

"Hey Deku!"

I look around to see Uraraka and Iida. 

"Oh hey guys!" I say as I smile at them. 

"Good morning Midoryia how was your sleep?" Iida asks.

"Eh? Oh it was good. What about you?" 

"It was fine thanks for asking." 

We both just chat a bit more before I check the time and see it is 7:45 am. 

I wave goodbye to them and get ready to go to class. I usually go to class about 15 minutes before school starts so I can get ready to learn! Even though I had a lot of drama in my life and still do I have to remember that i'm trying to aim to be the top hero. 

I go to class and see Shot- I mean Todoroki there staring out the window. I ignored him and sat at my desk and took out my notebooks. I guess I was to busy getting my books set up that I didn't notice someone standing in front of my until I heard their voice.

"Hey Izu-Midoryia.... can I talk to you?" 

I look up to see Todoroki scratching his neck and looking to the side. I glare at him and get up to leave when he grabs my wrist. 

"Please.. let me explain why I did what I did...." I could see tears forming in his eyes. 

I felt bad... I sigh and nod my head. I sit back down at my desk and he grabs the chair in front of me and turns it around to be face to face with me. 

"I-Im really sorry Midoryia. I..." He paused and sighed before continuing. 

"The reason I did what I did was because.. I was immature and I didn't know what I was doing and I was upset that you were hurt and needed something to distract me." He said all this while looking to the side which upset me since it shows that he can't even say what he had done while looking at me. 

I sighed. I hated this. I didn't want to forgive him but at the same time I missed him. I missed his kisses and cuddles. 

"I need time." was all I could manage. 

He looked at me with a confused glance. 

"I need time to think. I just need a break from all this drama and I need a break from relationships. I don't mind being your friend but I can't just accept this right away."

He seemed to understand and gave a small smile. 

"Thanks for hearing my out. I-I really appreciate it. I hope you forgive me." He then walks away back to his desk. 

I sighed and wrote in my hero analysis to distract myself. Soon everyone started swarming in and school started. 

Hey guys! Sorry if todays chapter wasn't good and I am sorry for not posting much. Anyway I loved the suggestions that you guys had and I think I have a good idea on how I want the next couple chapters to go. Anyway If you have more sugguestions comment down below! Also....

THANKS FOR 17.9K READS LIKE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG IMMA DIEE BISHHH!

TYSM! ILYGSM! (I love you guys so much lol) ANYWAY CYA LATER!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

TYSM! ILYGSM! (I love you guys so much lol) ANYWAY CYA LATER!

*Fem Deku* IM A WHAT!??!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें