3

Okay so this is kinda how long his hair is and mostly what he looks like. He also will be shorter then Uraraka. X3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I close the door behind me and start to walk towards the dorms. Then I realize that I have to tell my classmates that I am a girl now. Or maybe I could just hide it until Monday when I have more courage. I get to the door and take a deep breath. I put my hair in my hoodie trying to hide my long hair. Since my hoodie was so baggy now it covered my chest so it still looks like I am a boy I guess. The only problem was my arms, legs, and some of my facial features. I just hope no one notices. I take one more breathe and open the door. Everyone was eating breakfast and were talking to each other. Gladly no one noticed me so I quickly made my way to the staircase. Then I hear someone call my name.

"Deku?"

I turn around to see Uraraka coming up to me.

"Oh hey Uraraka!" I then remember my voice!

"Are you okay? You sound a little weird." Uraraka said.

"U-uh I'm fine!" I say a little to loudly then expected.

"Umm you seem a little skinner to..." Uraraka says as she grabs my arms.

"H-huh!? I'm fine!" I quickly say as I pull my arm away forcefully.

"If you say so...Also where were you last night? We all were wondering why you weren't in your dorm."

"O-oh I stayed over my moms house since she missed me so much hehe." I laugh nervously.

"Oh okay! Well do you want to come watch a movie with us?" Uraraka asked.

"S-Sure let me go change though." I respond.

"Okay see you in a few!"

"Ya okay bye." I say as I walk upstairs.

'Phew! She believed me! And gladly she didn't ask about the bag...' I think.

I walk into my dorm room and close the door. I go to the bathroom to take a shower since I never got to at my moms house. I go to my closet and find another hoodie and some of my old shorts that weren't as big as the others. It takes awhile for me to get ready since I never put on a bra. (;-; I feel kinda bad for Izuku lol) But once I got that down everything else was easier. I look in the mirror and put my hair in my hoodie and go downstairs. 

Third Person POV

*This takes place right after Deku went upstairs*

After Deku leaves Uraraka goes to Iida and asks.

"Okay is it me or is it that Deku was acting really strange..." 

"Well he did seem a little off but he may be tired or something." Iida responds.

"Ya I guess.."

After that we turn around to see Deku come down the stairs in another hoodie which was covering his hair like before.

'Maybe he is hiding something under his hoodie?' Uraraka thought. As she remembers his big messy green hair and how cute it was.

She made a decision of taking off his hoodie when he wasn't expecting it. 

Deku's POV

I went downstairs and took a seat next to Uraraka on the couch. I look around to see all most the whole class in the common room. Some were eating some were playing games or ping pong and some were just talking in groups so we had the T.V to ourselves. 

"So what movie do you two want to watch?" Iida asks.

"How about 9 lives?" I suggest. 

"Hmmm I've seen it like a million times how about.......Trolls?" Uraraka suggests.

"Okay!" I say.

"Okay then." Iida says as he takes the remote and finds the Trolls.

I start to relax a little bit since no one suspects anything about me. Iida puts on Trolls and I instantly got sucked into the movie. After about 20 minutes in the movie I feel a light tug on my hoodie. But before I could turn around my hoodie completely fell off my head and I hear a little gasp. I turn around to see that Uraraka's hand was near me and I quickly pulled my hoodie back up covering my hair. Since Uraraka gasped she got the attention of a few other students.

"You okay Uraraka?" Asked Momo. 

"Ya why did you gasp?" Mina said.

But before I could tell her anything she said "Deku why is your hair so long?!"

"U-uh..." I look around to see more people staring at us.

"Pffttt his hair is always messy and I guess a little long Uraraka. Ribbit." Asui said.

"No! His hair is really long! See?" She Grabs my hoodie before I could back away and pulls it down showing my extremely long hair. 

"U-Uraraka! Please stop doing that!" I yell at her.

"Why is your hair so long? It wasn't like that yesterday." 

"Ya it can't grow overnight!" 

"Hey whats going on?" Kirishima asks his little group following behind him.

"You fuckfaces are so loud I can hear you idiots from the other si-DEKU?! PFFFTTTT WHY IS YOUR HAIR SO LONG IT LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING GIRL!" Kacchan laughs.

"Dude what happened?" Sero asks.

"I-I.." I take a deep breath.

"I think I turned into a girl....." I say softly.

"What? We didn't hear you." Uraraka said.

"I-I said that I think I turned into a girl?" I say but hide my face in my hands.

"W-what? How is that possible?" Momo asks.

"I was trying to protect someone and I-I guess I mean he used his quirk on me that turned me into a g-girl..." I say my head still in my hands.

"So your a girl now ehhh?" Mineta says.

"DUDE HAVE SOME LIMITS GEEZ!" Kaminari yelled.

"It's fine Midoryia! It's not permeant isn't it?" Uraraka says trying to comfort me. 

I hesitate and then shake my head. "Its permeant.."

"Thats fine! We can help you!" Momo said.

"Huh? Really? I thought you guys would be disgusted by me..." I say.

"Why would we?" Iida asks.

"Because I'm literally a boy in a girls body isn't that weird?" I ask.

There is a minute of silence before Momo said "That doesn't matter! What matter's now is that we have to go shopping for you! You can't just go wearing your big clothes!" All of a sudden all the girls started to squeal and I just hid in my hoodie. 

"Kill meeeee." I say. 

"Dude I don't know if I should feel bad for you or feel jealous of you." Kaminari said. 

"Waaaa!" I 'cry'.

"Come on! Lets all go to the mall!" Momo said.

Everyone agrees and we all get ready to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------