11

"Midoryia you are an actor."

I freeze. 'Nonononononono! Why me? I don't want to!' As the names continue I go out of the classroom for a little walk around the halls. 'Okay calm down Izuku. M-maybe you won't get that big of a role! Ya! Maybe you can be the extras!' I calmed down a little bit and then walked back into the classroom. 

I go up to Todoroki and ask him what he got. 

"Me? Oh I got actor." He says. 

"R-really? Same! At least we get to work tougher now! Do you know what play we are doing?" 

"Hmm I think it was Romeo and Juliette." He says with a smile on his face. 

"W-what!?" I start to freak out. 

I pray inside my head that I wouldn't get a big role. 

"W-when do we talk about who is going to be who?" I ask nervously fidgeting with my hands. 

"Well we already did talk about the roles while you were gone. There is a list over there with all the names. I was just about to go see wanna come?" He says.

"S-sure." I say. 

I must have looked nervous because Todoroki grabbed my hand and squeezed it gently. I look at him and he just looked back with a small smile. My cheeks tinted pink and I smile back at him. We walk over to the rest of the students. It takes a while to see the paper since everyone was crowding it but after a while and people started to leave the paper alone me and Todoroki got a hold of it. I scan the paper for my name starting at the bottom with the extras. I don't see my name so I start to scan the top part of the paper. 

My eyes turn wide when I see the role I have to play. It was Juliette.... I reread the name about 10 times making sure I didn't read it wrong. I then look at Todoroki who had a look disgust. 

"W-whats wrong Sho?" I ask nervously. 

"Look who Romeo is..." He says.

I look and see that Romeo was..... KACCHAN?! Not only do I have to have a big role but I am going to have to KISS Kacchan?! I feel like I'm going to pass out! Then all of a sudden Kacchan pushes us both out of the way and snatches the paper.

"WHAT THE ACTUALLY FUCK?! HEY SHITTY HAIR GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE AND EXPLAIN THIS SHIT! YOU KNOW IM FUCKING GAY GEEZ!"

Todoroki helps me up and we walk out of the classroom. We sit outside in the hallway in silence. I start to laugh which made Todoroki stare at me strangely. 

"Why the hell are you laughing?" he asks. 

"Because im just imagining an angry Romeo running around the stage blowing everything up." I then start laughing really hard. 

Soon Todoroki started laughing to. We laugh for a couple minutes and then finally calm down. 

"Hey lets forget about this and go out to the cafe with everyone." I say.

"Heh sure." 

We go back in our hands linked tougher and we gather everyone to go out. We all go back to the dorms to change out of our uniforms and then meet back to the common room. 

I decided to wear this to the event since I just loved the outfit. 

I go downstairs and see that everyone was already there. 'Were they waiting for me?!' I look around and try to find Todoroki. I soon see him and go up to him. I hug him from behind which startles him but he calms down when he turns over to see me. 

"Hey Izuku." He then looks at my outfit and blushes. 

I look at him confused. Did I wear something wrong? "Everything okay Sho?"

"Y-ya um lets get going." He says as he grabs my hand and we start to head out with everyone else. 

Todoroki never stuttered before! It's a little cute though.. I smile and skip next to Sho. 

-Time Skip-

We make it to the restaurant and we sit down at a big table. We all look at the menus and chatter to each other. I was sitting next to Todoroki and Uraraka and Iida was sitting in front of us. We talk about our roles and we talk about our day. I suddenly had to use the bathroom so I excuse myself and walk towards to the bathroom. 

As I was walking to the bathrooms I felt a little weird. I feel like someone was watching me. I ignored it and continued to walk to the bathroom. 

I was about to walk into the restroom when someone grabbed me and covered my mouth and eyes. I started to panic. I activated my quirk when I felt pain in my side and the person put a cloth over my mouth. I knew exactly what the cloth was but the pain in my side made it so hard to think. 

Since I couldn't fight back since I knew I would be knocked out before I could do anything I screamed as loud as I could hoping that someone could help me. 

3rd POV

All of a sudden everyone at the table heard a scream. Everyone especially Todoroki jumped. 

"What was that?!" Kirishima asks. 

"Wait where is Midoryia?" Hagukure says. 

"She said she was going to use the bathroom!" Uraraka said.

"HURRY LETS GO SEE WHERE THE NOISE WAS COMING FROM!" 

Everyone started to rush towards the scream but when they got there they saw something they weren't prepared for. They saw Midoryia in some mans arms. A knife in her side and cloth covering her mouth. She was asleep but it looked like she was in so much pain. 

Todoroki's POV

I looked to see a man holding Izuku. Blood pouring out of her side and he covered her mouth with a cloth. He threw Izuku over his shoulder and started to run. I rush after him using my ice to go faster. 

I AM NOT LETTING HIM TAKE MY IZUKU! I race after him along with my classmates. As we were chasing him I saw the blood drip from Izuku's side and onto the pavement. It made me even angrier. I use my ice to try and trap him but it didn't work and he just jumped over it. Bakugou tried to shoot him with explosions but he kept dodging them making it so that the explosions hit Izuku. I knew he didn't mea n to hurt her but I still felt angry that he did hit her with his explosions. Soon though the pros come and they surround the man. With Izuku. 

He then pulls out a gun and puts it to Izuku's head. 

"DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT THE LADY!" 

Everyone stops and stares wide eyes. Tears are threatening to come but I hold them back. The police and pro heroes stop as well. 

"Good now I'll let her go if you-" and then he was interrupted by a punch to the face. 

We all look in shock at who it was. 

Izuku POV

I open my eyes to feel something on my head. I look around my vision still blurry and my side in so much pain. I hear screaming and yelling and when my eyes finally adjust I realize that I was held as a hostage. I realized that the thing on my head was a gun and the person who was yelling was the guy holding me captive. 

He looked distracted so I needed to think of a way to get out of here and fast. I activated my quirk and punched the guy in the face since I knew I was to weak to do it without it. The guy falls to the ground but it starting to get up. I try to stay awake but my vision gets blurry again and I start to fall to the ground. Next thing I know I black out.

Authors note: 

Ik it wasn't good but I hoped you enjoyed anyway. Anyway ttyl gb!