🌹Chapter 15🌹

Lotor and the mob walked in to see nothing but darkness.

Lotor grabbed a Candle and lit the way.

So many objects and furniture were just lying around everywhere.

Lance opened his eyes as Lotor held him and shouted...

"NOW!"

The lights went on as everyone began to move, attacking the mob.

The mob just about ran around as they were being beaten up by Objects and furniture.

Lotor made his way through the battle and started to run up the stairs with his bow and arrow ready.

He busted doors down hallway to hallway until he finally reached the west wing.

Lotor busted the door down to see Keith by the rose with a sad look.

Lotor aimed at Keith, and Keith just looked at him and turned away.

Lotor was confused by the way he didn't attack, so he shot the arrow.
Luckily, Lotor's aim was pretty bad but it still hurt Keith.

The Arrow struck Keith on the back of his shoulder. Keith roared in pain as he took it out.

Lotor shot another arrow as Keith dodged it.

Keith went full attack and began to punch and scratch Lotor.

Lotor used his bow and pressed it against Keith neck and tackled him to the wall.

"So you're the Beast that tried to steal my Pidge..." He says. "Such a shame. I mean, who could ever love an ugly beast like you."

"Pidge, because she's beautiful and friendly and kind. Unlike you, you Pidge obsessed lumber jack!" Keith growled.

(OOF! SHOTS FIRED!)

Lotor growls as Keith throws Lotor off him and throws him out to the balcony.

Lotor stands weakly. "Pidge. Is. MINE!!" He yells as he attacks Keith.

Meanwhile with Pidge...

Pidge arrives to the castle. She walks to the doors only to see people running out and running back to town.

Pidge ran inside to see the objects and furniture celebrating a victory.

"Yeah you better run!" Hunk yells.

"And Never come back!" Lance says.

"What just happened?!" Pidge asks.

Before anyone could answer, A loud roar was heard.

"Oh no Keith!" Pidge says as she starts running up the stairs.

She made her way to the west wing to run to the balcony only to see Lotor trying to kill Keith on the roof.

"No.." Pidge said to herself.

The poor girl could only watch.

Lotor then noticed Pidge. "Don't worry! I'll get rid of this foul beast for you!" He said.

"NO!" Pidge says as Lotor attacked once again.

Keith let out a loud roar and he completely lost it. He scratched and Kicked Lotor, letting out all the anger.

Lotor was then on the edge when Keith then Grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and gave him a death glare.

"Run and Never come back!" He said.

Lotor nodded rapidly as Keith let him go.

"Keith!" Pidge yells.

Keith looks up to see her and smiles. "Katie...." He said.

Keith began to climb back up and was now standing on the ledge of the balcony.

"You came back." Keith said as he hugged her.

"Of course I did. I-" Pidge was interuppted as Keith let out a roar of pain.

Pidge just about screamed when she saw that....

Lotor stabbed Keith with his daggar.

Blood began to pour out on Keith's side.

Keith then just had enough and threw Lotor off him and watched Lotor fall to his death.

Keith began to fall limb "No no No!" Pidge says as she pulled Keith over and lied him down on the ground.

"No Keith please!" She cried as she looked at the wound.

"Pidge..." Keith whispered. He breathed heavily. "I'm glad you came back, I really wanted to see your smiling face again..." He said.

"Keith please, you're gonna be oka-" Keith the coughed as a sound of dying.

"Katie, I love you..." He said as he closed his eyes and let out one final breath.

Pidge's tears streamed down her face. "Nononono Keith, Please!" She said.
"I Love you...." She said as she cried and held his body.

Shiro, Lance, Hunk, Matt, and Allura arrived at the scene and began to cry.

As on cue, the last pettal fell....

*CLIFFHANGER kina...*

MoonStar~