🌹Chapter 2🌹

*Sorry for the little s7 note, I had to get that off my chest...*

Lotor ran up to Pidge as he finally caught up.

"Good Morning My Dear~" Lotor said all flirty.

"Oh, Good Morning Lotor..." Pidge said as she looked up from reading.

Pidge was tired of dealing with Lotor almost everyday. He chases after her day and night trying to get her to give in to marry him.

Lotor took out a bouquet of flowers and gave her his signature lustful like glare.

"For you." He says. "How about dinner tonight?"

"No Sorry, I'm not available tonight...or tomorrow...or ever..." Pidge says with her signature sass.
She turns around and leaves him.

Lotor could only chuckle. "I love it when this girl plays hard to get." He said. "Wait until she sees what I have planned for her..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pidge walked home to her little cottage where she lived with her father, Samuel Holt.

Sam was an Inventor and Lost his wife, Colleen a long time ago shortly after Pidge was born.

Pidge walked in to see her father working on his latest invention.

"Dad I'm back." She called out.

"Hello Pidge!" Her father called out from the other side of the room.

Sam looked up from working. "How's the best person in my life?"

"Fine." Pidge said with a smile.
"Dad, do you think I'm odd?"

"My daughter? Odd?" Sam asked.

"Well people do talk..." Pidge said as Sam went back to work.

Pidge had a lot of similar intrests like her father. They loved Reading and building things.

Pidge looked at a picture of her mother. She always had questions about her.

"Dad, can you tell me more about Mom?" She asked.

Samuel sighed. "Your mother was fearless, She loved the sounds of the birds sining in the morning...."

"Is that why my nickname is Pidge?" She asked.

"Well....sort of."

Sam made his final adjustment to his invention and began to pack it up.

He took the invention outside so he can put it in the cart and saddled their horse, Rover.

"Well Pidge, I will be back in 2 days." He said. "Is there anything you would like me to get you?"

Pidge thought. "A rose." She said.

"A rose? That's all?" He asked.

"Yes, just something simple ya know.."
She said.

Sam laughed. "Well then, a rose it is." He said as he began to ride off.

"Goodbye Katie!" He said.

"Goodbye Dad, becareful!" She waved and went back inside.

*So aside from my S7 talk, I have a bit of good news.

I am Thinking of making a "Get to know MoonStar" book. It will be filled with my random art from stories/chapters.

It Will also be a Q&A Book, so it won't be just about my art, You can ask me about anything like more about me, about my stories, about my art, and about my voltron craziness...

Gracias again*

MoonStar~