🌹Chapter 14🌹

Pidge road around the forest calling out for her dad.

"DAD!" She called out. She road around a bit more.

And so, She found him.

Sam lied on the ground. He was dying.

"Dad!" Pidge cried as she rode over to her father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam opened his eyes to see he was in his room. "Wha...?" He groaned.

"Hey Dad." He heard a voice.

Sam recognized that voice. Could it actually be? He sat up to see his daughter.

Sam just about cried when he saw her. "Katie!" He said, pulling his daughter in for a hug.

"But how? How did you escape?" Sam asked.

"Oh no, I didn't escape, he let me go." Pidge said.

"Oh he did?" Sam asked.

"Yes, anyway, you should get some more rest." Pidge said.

But then....

A knock on the door.

As Pidge went to go open it, two men already walked on in and began to take her dad.

"Wha-HEY!" Pidge shouted. "What are you doing?"

She followed the men outside only to see a mob of villagers.

"Woah woah woaah! What's going on here?!" Pidge asks.

"Ah Pidge, there you are!" A voice says.

Lotor.

"Lotor, what is going on?!" Pidge asks. "Where are you taking my father?"

Lotor immediately gazes at her while she wore her green ball gown.

"Well don't you look Beautiful as ever this evening? That's truely a beautiful dress. Fits you perfectly!" Lotor says.

"Answer the question!" Pidge says.

"You see, My dear Pidgeon~" Lotor says. "Your father has been running around town for months, talking about... What was it you said Sam? A Beast?"

"Y-Yes! A big one!" He said.

Everyone then started to Laugh.

"Do tell." Ezor says.

"I'm telling you, He was Purple and had sharp teeth and yellow eyes!" Sam said.

They just all continued to Laugh.

"Oh that's so funny Sam!" Ezor laughed.

Lotor laughed along. "Anyway, so if you'll excuse us Pidge, we need to take your father somewhere... Where he'll be taken care of...." He said as he stepped aside to reveal a carraige for mentally sick people.

Pidge gasped. "My father is not crazy!" She yelled.

Lotor chuckled. "Well... There's only one way to stop this." He says.

Pidge swallowed hard as she felt sick to her stomach when Lotor whispers in her ear....

"Marry me."

Pidge then backed away. "Never!"

"Your loss. Take the old man..." Lotor ordered.

They grabbed sam and began to drag him away.

Pidge then ran inside and quickly grabbed the Mirror then ran back out.

"My father's not crazy and I can prove it." She said as she held the Mirror high up.

"Show me Keith!" She says as the image of Keith popped up.

People gasped in fear when they saw him.

That's when Pidge heard it....

"Is he dangerous?!"

"Is he gonna kill us all?!"

"Will he eat us?!"

"No! He'll never hurt anyone!" Pidge says. "He's kind and gentle. He's also my friend."

Lotor was confused by the words Pidge was saying about him.

"This is an outrage! She's as crazy as thw old man! The Beast has brainwashed Pidge!" Lotor yelled.

"No he hasn't!" Pidge said.

"Well Mark my words Katie, you will Marry Me, So I'll have no choice but to have his head!" He says.

"NO!" Pide yells.

"I SAY WE KILL THE BEAST!" Lotor yells as the crowd joins in.

"Put Pidge with her old man." Lotor orders.

The men grab Pidge and throws her into the cellar with her dad. They lock it as Lotor and the crowd begin to grab their torches and pitch forks.

(A/n: And so, Kill the beast comes on, you get the idea)

Lotor hops on his horse and begins to lead. "That head is as good as mine." He says.

In the cellar, Pidge tries to get them out. "This is all my fault. I have to get to Keith!" She says.

Suddenly the cellar door burst open.

The dust cleared as one of Sams inventions broke them out.

But who?

Just then...

"Hey there!" Someone says.

It was Matt!

"Matt! Oh thank goodness! But how?" Pidge asked.

"Oh, I snuck in to your bag when you left." He said. "Now what are you waiting for? An invitation? Let's go save Keith." He said.

"Oh right." Pidge leaves the cellar as She hopps on Rover and dashes off.

~Meanwhile back at the castle~

Shiro, Hunk, and Lance all gather as they heard something.

Lance looks outside to see the mob. "Uuuuhhhhh guys, we kind of got a problem." He says.

The other two join him as they see the mob.

"Oh dear, what do we do?!" Lance says.

Hunk thought. "I have an Idea." He says as him and Lance gather Allura and the other objects.

Meanwhile Shiro runs in to the west wing to see Keith.

"Keith, we have a problem. Theres an angry mob out there coming for you!!" He says.

Keith just stands there...

"Let them come." He says.

Shiro about froze at Keith words. He then ran out to join the object army.

Meanwhile the mob began to tear the door down.

And then finally... The door was busted....

*I had to type this twice because the first time My phone decided for wattpad to not work and it wouldn't respond then closed out and didn't save my progress.... Don't you just hate that?*

MoonStar~