🌹Chapter 5🌹

Pidge sat outside reading her book until she heard a horse coming her way.

She looked up to see Rover, but not her father.

Pidge stood up and ran to him.

"Rover?! What are you doing back here so soon?! What happened?!" She questioned.

She calmed Rover down and kept asking. "Where's Dad?!" She began to panic. "Take me to him."

She grabbed her green cloak and rode off.
~~~~~~~~
Rover and Pidge arrived at the castle and got off Rover.

She opened the doors to thw castle and slowley walked in.

"Dad?!" She called out.

She walked around and looked all around her.

Shiro and Lance stood in their place as objects as Shiro opened his eyes while Lance opened his mouth.

Shiro quickly covered his mouth. "Not another word..." He said.

Lance then used his lit arm and burned Shiros hand.

"Ow!" He said flailing his hand around.

"A girl! She must be the one who can break the curse." He said.

"I don't kn-"

Lance Suddenly got off the counter and raced off.

"You've got to be kidding me..." Shiro mumbled to himself as he chased after him.

Pidge saw candle light and followed it.

The light took her to the dungeon where the light left. She continued her way to hear someone coughing.

Pidge looked over to see someone in a cell, her father!

"Dad!" She said running to him. She reached her hand through the bars and held his hand.

"Katie!" He coughed again.

"Dad, are you okay? Who did this to you?!" She asked.

"Listen Katie, you need to get out of here!" Sam said.

"What no! I'm not leaving here without you! Your getting sick." She said.

Sam coughed. "Listen! This castle is cursed! There is a terrifying beast and everything here is alive and-"

Just then Katie felt someone roughly turn her around to the point where she fell to the ground.

She looked up at the shadowy figure.

"Who are you?!" She asked.

"My name is Keith. What are you doing here?" He responded.

"I'm here for my father." She said.

"Your father has broken in to my castle-"

"No! He would never!" Katie shouted.

"He'll be in here for the rest of his life." The figure said.

"All for coming by mistake?!" She said.

As on cue, Samuel coughed. "Pidge, just get out of here, forget all about me."

"No! I'm not leaving here without you!" Pidge said as she turned to the figure.

"Let my father go and take me instead!" Pidge said.

"Katie Belle Holt No!" Samuel said.
(Still pretending her middle name is Belle..... Just ignore me lol)

"Please!" Pidge cried.

Keith stood silently. "One condition..." He said. "You'll stay here and keep me company forever."

Pidge stood there confused. "Come closer to the light." She said.

Keith hesitated, then finally stepped closer to the light.

Pidge eyes widened as he came closer, only to finally reveal a tall, purple beast with fur, raven hair and yellow and violet eyes.

Pidge gasped in fright but kept calm. "If it means getting my father out of here.... I'll stay and take his place." She said.

"No Pidge!" Sam said.

Keith walked past Pidge as she dropped to the floor and cried.

Keith unlocked the door and dragged Samuel out as Pidge walked in to the cell.

Keith locked the cell and dragged Sam away. "Pidge! I'll come back for you Sweetie!" He said.

"I love you Dad!" Pidge cried out.

Keith took Sam outside and put him in some weird looking carriage that can move on it's own.

The carriage then began to move and take Sam back to the Village.

From the top of the tower, Pidge watch as her father left. She then leaned her back against the wall, slid down to sit and hugged her knees to her chest and cried.

She was now his prisoner.

*2 chapters in 1 day.... I've only been gone for like almost half a week and now my writing and typing is going hyper.*

MoonStar~