🌹Chapter 6🌹

Pidge sat in the dungeon cell still crying her eyes out, thinking of the fact that she was stuck in an enchanted castle with a beast.

Pidge just looked out the cell window until she heard a door unlock behind her.

She looked over to see Keith standing over there with an expression that still seemed angry but also.... Guilty and upset like it's saying 'I feel bad'.

"Come with me, I'm taking you to your room." He said softly.

Pidge was confused. "My room?"

"What? Do you want to stay in the tower?" He asked kind of loudly.

"N-no." Pidge replied.

She got up and went to Keith. He then closes the door behind them and grabs a candle for light and walks.

Keith and Pidge walked quietly down the hall. Pidge looked around to see the venue around her, it seemed so.... Scary in a way but it was actually a nice, beautiful castle.

The candle Keith held opened it's eyes to reveal Lance.

"Keith." He whispered quietly to where Pidge can't hear. "You gotta make some small talk with her!"

"Like what?" He asked.

"Ask for her name! If she's gonna stay here with you for eternity then you gotta know her name. She knows yours sooo...." Lance said.

Keith rolled his eyes as he talked to Pidge. "Soooo...." He started out. "I never got your name...." He said.

Pidge sniffed as she wiped another tear. "It's Pidge." She replied.

"Great, Now go from there! Comfort her if you can! Poor girl just witnessed her father being dragged away buy a purple beast with a mullet!" Lance said.

Keith shot him an angry evil death glare for the last thing he said. "Excuse me?!" He said.

"Whoops, I meant Cursed Prince hehe...." Lance laughed.

Keith rolled his eyes again as he thought of another thing to say. All he could do is feel bad for doing this to Pidge and listening to her crying and whimpering.

"So This is your new home now, You may go where ever you like, just do not go into the west wing." Keith said.

"What's in the West Wing?" Pidge asked.

"It's forbidden!" He snapped. He and Pidge just kept walking.

"Smooth...." Lance said.

Keith just glared at him.

Keith and Pidge continued to walk in silence until they reached two big doors.

Keith opened it as Pidge walked in. "This is your room." Pidge just looked around silently.

Keith then had an Idea. "You have to join me for dinner. It's an order." He said, slamming the door behind him.

From the other side, Pidge just started to bawl in tears again. She ran and tossed herself on the bed and cried into her pillow.

MoonStar~