🌹Chapter 13🌹

"Well Tonight's the night!" Lance says. "How are you feeling?"

"Kind if nervous but okay..." Keith calls out from the bathroom as he finishes taking his bath.

"How so?" Lance asks.

"Pidge really keeps me calm. She's the first person to ever, you know, be friendly to me..." Keith says. "I've never met someone like her..."

"Ah, love is in the air.." Lamce sighs.

"You can say that again..." Keith says as he starts getting dressed.

Keith finishes up and steps out. "How do I look?" He asks.

He wore one of his good dark blue blazers with a white shirt underneath and Grey pamts with black boots.

"Boy will she find you handsome." Lance says.

Just then, Shiro comes running in. "She's ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith stood at the bottom of the stairs as he waited for Pidge.

At last, she came.

Keith slightly blushed as he saw her. Pidge wore a beautiful green dress that really suits her.

Pidge came down the steps and smiled up at Keith.

Keith gladly smiled back. Keith bowed as Pidge curtsied and ask for her hand to dance. She gladly accepted and walked off to the ballroom.

The ballroom was lit with chandeliers beautifully hanging as Pidge and Keith began to dance.

(A/N: If we can quickly recall the part labled "random" in this story, I posted a drawing. I colored that drawing and it's perfect for this chapter sooo here you go.... Again)

Hunk, Shiro and Lance stood by and watched the two dance across the ballroom as they decided to sing for them while they danced

(Instead of just hunk, I'm having everyone sing!)

"Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly..." Hunk sang.

"Just a little change
Small, to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast." Lance sang along...

Keith and Pidge spun around as they danced...

"Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise."  Shiro sang along..

"Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong." Hunk sang...

Keith lifted Pidge and spun her around while her dress sparkled and spun along side her.

"Certain as the sun
Rising in the east
Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast." Shiro and Lance sang.

The dance began to low down as Lance hushed the lights to turn down.

"Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast...." Hunk, Shiro and Lance finished singing as the lights died down while Keith and Pidge walked out of the ballroom.

Keith and Pidge walked out to the balcony and sat down on a bench.

They looked up at the beautiful night sky as the stars shinned like gems.

Keith Looked over to see Pidge. She just looked so beautiful. Her eyes sparkled like the stars above.

Pidge turned her head to see Keith looking at her. She smiled and slightly blushed.

Just then, Pidge's face became a bit upset and looked away from Keith.

"Something wrong?" Keith asked.

Pidge sighed.

"It's just..." Pidge began. "I'm worried about my father. It's been awhile since I last saw him and I dont know how he is." She said.

Keith could obviously tell she missed her father. So he had an idea.

"Follow me." He said.

The got up and walked over to the West Wing. Keith led Pidge to the table with the rose to find right next to it a mirror.

Keith picked up the Mirror and handed it to Pidge. "It's a magic mirror. You can use it to see where your father is." He said.

Pidge took the mirror from Keith's hands, looked at him then said, "Show me My father."

Just then, the mirror began to glow and revealed an Image of Sam, walking around weakly in the forest with the cold wind blowing as he coughs.

"No..." Pidge says. "My dad, He's sick and he could be dying!"

Keith faces frowns a bit then looks at the dying rose, then at Pidge.

He made his choice.

"Then you must go to him." He said.

"I'm sorry what?" Pidge asks.

"You're no longer my prisoner, I'm setting you free. Go to your father." Keith says as he looks into Pidge's eyes.

Pidge smiled. She tried to hand Keith the mirror, only to give it back to her. "Keep it." He said. "So you have a way to look back and remember me." He says as he runs his finders through her hair.

Pidge smiled at him once more and placed a hand on his cheek "Thank you." She said.

Pidge then left the room.

Shiro ran in once she left. "So how was that Keith?" He asked all dad like.

"I let her go..." Keith said quietly.

Shiro began to process what he just said. "B-but why would you do that?" He asked.

"Because..." Keith inhaled and slowley Exhaled. "I love her."

Shiro looked at Keith once more and slightly smiled and went to tell the others.

"HE WHAT?!" They all yelled.

"Yes... It's true." Shiro said.

"After all this time, he finally learned to love." Hunk said.

"Then the curse should be broken!" Lance said.

"Not enough, she has to love him in return." Matt said.

And so everyone went silent as Keith watched Pidge ride away on Rover, hair and dress flowing in the wind.

And so, Keith let out one more roar...

*..... Wow....*

MoonStar~