🌹Chapter 12🌹

Keith led Pidge down the hall.

"Where are we going?" Pidge asked.

"You'll see..." Keith said.

They stopped at two giant doors.

"Okay Now I need you to close your eyes." Keith said. "It's a surprise!"

Pidge did as she was told closed her eyes. Keith opened the doors and took her hands to lead her inside.

Keith ran to the windows and opened the curtains to let some light in.

"Can I open now?" Pidge asked slightly bouncing.

"Okay... Now." Keith said.

Pidge opened her eyes to see that they were in the castle's library. She gasps as she looked around to see almost over 100,000 books!

There were so many Pidge was gonna cry.

"Oh my goodness," she said in excitement. "I've never seen so many books in my entire life! This is so amazing!" She squealed.

"It's all yours." Keith smiled.

Those words made Pidge's mouth drop even more.

"But Keith, are you su-"

"Yes, all of it." Keith interuppted.

"Thank you so much!" She said as she ran around trying to find books to read.

Keith smiled and laughed as he watched the small girl pick up a lot of books.

Through out the day, Pidge and Keith walked around the snow covered castle garden as Pidge read to Keith.

"So, do you have an actual name? Or is Pidge your real name?" Keith decided to ask.

"No, It's not. Pidge is just a nickname my mother gave me. My real name is Katie. Katie Belle Holt." Pidge Said.

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Keith says as he smiled.

Pidge gave him a smile and blushed as she continued to read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days went really well. Pidge and Keith hung out so much and got to know each other, told each other their hopes and dreams and all that stuff.

Pidge and Keith were outside in the snow once more as they began to feed some birds.

"There's something sweet and almost kind, But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined.
And now he's dear and so I'm sure
I wonder why I didn't see it there before." Pidge thought while watching Keith feed little birdies.

"She glanced this way, I thought I saw
And when we touched she didn't shudder at my paw.
No, it can't be, I'll just ignore
But then she's never looked at me that way before." Keith thought as he looked at Pidge and began to admire her beauty.

Pidge watched Keith again and began to think about the inner kindness within him...

"New and a bit alarming
Who'd have ever thought that this could be.
True, that he's no Prince Charming
But there's something in him that I simply didn't see." She thought.

"Well, who'd have thought?
Well, bless my soul
Well, who'd have known?
Well, who indeed?" Lance says while looking out the window to see the two just hanging out there.

Shiro and Hunk turn to face Lance.

"And who'd have guessed They'd come together on their own?" Shiro says.

"It's so peculiar
We'll wait and see..." Hunk says watching Keith and Pidge walking back into the castle.

"A few days more
There may be something there that wasn't there before...." They all say at the same time as they watched Keith and Pidge sit by the fire place while Pidge read once again.

"You know perhaps there is something there that wasn't there before." Shiro says to the gang who were all standing by the door.

Just then, Matt hopped along. "What was that? Sorry I've been slow the past couple days so what is going on woth these two?"

"There maybe something there that wasn't there before..." Hunk says.

Matt gave a confused face. "Whats happening?!" He asked.

"I'll explain it to you Later Matt...." Hunk says as everyone continued to watch the two.

*Me too Matt, Me too....*

MoonStar~