Chapter 22

"I'm sooo sorry, Austin! God I acted like such a bitch. I'm so stupid. After our conversation I went to the bathroom and I was on my way to find Atcher and I saw Tracy and Atcher kissing..."

I continued explaining everything to Austin. What Atcher said and what I said. He deserved the truth after what I said to him earlier.

"Austin, please forgive me. I'm sorry I didn't believe you." I pleaded.

"Adelaine I-" Before he could finish I wrapped my arms around him. I couldn't resist.

For a second he didn't move, but I felt his arm snake around my waist. We broke away and stared at each other.

"Austin, it's always been you. Only you. And I was just so deep in that I never noticed." I whispered.

"Hey, let's go inside." He said. I nodded and followed him into his house.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I blurted out. I just feel so bad.

He laughed. "Addy, I forgive you. Now come here."

I quickly abided and walked over to him.

I wrapped my arms around him again.

"I just really needed another hug" I mumbled against his chest.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

We were sitting on the couch just talking and laughing, for about 2 hours.

"So, France" He began.

My mood immediately went down.

How could I forget Austin was leaving?

"France" I repeated, my voice going down.

"I have to go. Everything's ready for me there" He explained.

"I understand" I replied, looking down.

My phone chimed. It was from my mom.

You need to come home, it's way past your curfew

Okay. On my way

I stood up. "I have to go, my mom wants me home."

Austin stood up and walked me to the door.

"I guess I'll-uh- see you at the end of summer?" I awkwardly said, looking down.

"Adelaine look." He said, cupping his hands around my face, forcing me to look at him.

"I'm going to be gone all summer. I don't expect you to wait for me."

Was he crazy?

"I'm going to wait" I replied.

"Adelaine. You don't have to. 3 months is kinda a long time." He defended.

"Austin, I don't care how long. I'm going to be right here when you get back." I explained. I could feel my eyes starting to water a little bit.

"I look forward to it" Austin said, winking. He embraced me in a tight hug and we pulled away.

"Goodbye Austin" I said. "For now"

"Goodbye Adelaine." He replied. "For now" He added, kissing me on my forehead.

I walked to my car and he shut the door.

That's two goodbyes in one night.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

"Are you okay?" Lily asked.