Chapter 15

Today was Monday, which meant we had to go back to school. I sighed and hopped out of bed. I walked over to my window and noticed the dark skies and chilly wind. I took a shower and put on a long sleeved light gray shirt with a big black heart in the middle, black skinny jeans and gray Vans. I decided to put on a light gray beanie. I put my hair in a side braid and put on some mascara.

I got the message from Atcher that said he was outside.

"Morning babe" He said, looking down at his phone, not even giving me a glance.

"Good morning" I said, kissing his cheek. I took this as my chance to look at phone. He was texting Tracy.

What the hell?

I sighed and slumped down into my seat. I didn't feel like asking him about it and starting a fight. We made it school and Atcher opened the door for me. He grabbed my hand in his and we entered the school.

Today is the day that I make my debut as Atchers girlfriend.

Okay, I know that I'm not like a famous movie star to be making debuts, but this was a big deal. I'm dating the high school hottie, but I'm proud to say he's my hottie now. Right when we walked in, I instantly received death glares from all the girls. I ducked my head down and headed to my first period.

*^*^*^*

The day was going good. Some girls were staring at me in class, but other than that it was fine.

"Lily!" I exclaimed as I saw her walking with Danny in the hallway. She turned around and gave me a small smile, walking towards me.

"Hey" She said.

"I haven't heard from you in a while" I said. I missed my best friend.

"Yeah" She replied. I frowned in confusion.

"Babe we gotta go" Danny said, looking at Lily.

Were they together again? Why didn't she tell me?

"See you at lunch" She murmured, walking hand in hand with Danny.

Lunch rolled around fast, I was starving.

"Hey" Atcher said, as he slid his arm around my waist.

"Hey you" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pressed his lips against mine, before we headed into the cafeteria. I saw more girls staring as we walked in and I got my food and rushed over to the table.

Austin, Tracy, Danny, Lily, Chris and Jake were already there. I sat down and said hi to everybody. I stayed quiet for most of the lunch nibbling on my lunch. I noticed that Lily and Tracy were talking and laughing, like they've known each other for a while.

Since when were they so close?

"So Adelaine, how are you and Atcher" Chris said. The table fell silent.

"We're good" I confidently said, putting my hand on Atchers. I heard Austin scoff and Tracy nudge his arm and say "Babe!"

Were they together to?! I'll just have to ask Atcher later on. But, curiosity got the best of me when I saw Tracy kiss his cheek.

"Are you guys together?" I blurted out. Tracy pulled into a smirk. Austin wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Yes we are" He said, stealing a glance at Atcher. I felt Atcher tense up under my hand.

"Uh-Um well that's cool." I muttered, wanting this conversation over, even though I started it.

Luckily the bell rang, which meant the school day was almost over.