Chapter 10

"Atcher!!" Tracy yelled as she jumped into his arms

Oh my god, what is she doing here

I stared in awe as Tracy connected her lips to Atchers. He tried to pull away, but clearly that wasn't working. I felt anger seeing someone else kiss him. Lily grabbed my arm and pulled me back, so I wouldn't have to see that.

"Austin bro! Where have you been? I feel like we barely see you" Jake exclaimed as he pulled Austin into one of those bro hugs.

"I've just been out, thinking about some things." Austin said as he walked right past me.

"What are you doing here Tracy?" Atcher asked as she finally got her lobster lips off of him.

"Well" She giggled. "I just got back from vacation and I was bored at home. So, I decided to come here. I was on my way here and saw Austin talking to some girls at a diner. We both rode back here and watched a movie"

"Oh great" Jake murmured

"So, where am I gonna stay?" Tracy exclaimed, picking up her bags

We all looked at each other trying to see who would let this girl into their room.

"We don't wanna stay with a girl" Chris and Jake said.

Which teenage boy wouldn't wanna share a room with a girl?

But, then again we are talking about Tracy. So, that's understandable.

"Uh same" Danny said, looking back at Austin.

"Who are you rooming with?" She said, looking at Atcher

"Uh no one"

"Great! Show me the way" Tracy said, as she grabbed her bags, following Atcher to their room.

Their room. Why was I getting jealous? He's not mine, he can do whatever he wants.

They came back out a few minutes later. We were all deciding what we should do for the rest of the night.

"Swimming!"

"Sleeping!" Everyone rolled their eyes at me

"Movie night!"

"A party!" Tracy exclaimed

"Oh! I heard there was this huge party at some guys house. It's right in front of the beach, he said anyone can come" Jake said

"Yay!" Tracy screeched

"We're gonna go get ready" Lily said, as she pulled me off the couch

We entered our room and Lily started looking for an outfit. I plopped down on the bed and watched her scurry through all the clothes she bought.

"I need to look hot tonight! I wanna show Danny what he's missing out on." Lily said

"You know how much he likes you. Why do all this?"

"Because, he needs to know that I'm not okay with him playing humpty dump with girls when he had a girlfriend"

I laughed. "Humpty dump?"

"Yesss! He had sex with that girl! Humpty dump!" Lily exclaimed

I laughed again. "Go get ready Lil"

"What about you?"

"I don't wanna go"

"Why?"

"You remember what happened last time I went to a party. I got drunk and made a fool out of myself in front of Atcher"

"Who cares!" Lily said, as she flailed her arms