Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning around 7 and realized it was Saturday. So, I went back to sleep and woke back up around 12.

I saw that I had a text from Atcher.

Hi, cupcake. I'm sure your still sleeping but I just wanted to let you know that we're all going to a party tonight

A party? I mean I've been to birthday parties and stuff but an actual high school party with alcohol.

I don't know about that. But, theres a first for everything. YOLO

Did I really just say that?

Can I bring a friend? I was going to ask Lily to come because I need her to be there

Of course!

I called Lily and told her that we're going to a party. She said she was going to come by later on so we could get ready together.

{~~~~~~~~}

"What do you even wear to parties?" I asked Lily. "In most movies and tv shows they were super tight dresses and heels"

"That's what we're going to wear!" Lily exclaimed

"Oh no we're not"

I let Lily do my hair. She tamed my lion mane hair by straightening it and braiding by bangs back.

She tried to convince me to wear one of her tight fitting black dresses, but I refused.

So, in return I let her do my makeup.

We came to agreement on a black skater skirt, floral crop top that showed some of my tummy, which I wasn't very comfortable with and gold sandals.

Lily was wearing a slimming red dress with lace on the top and black sandals.

A few minutes later Atcher texted me saying they were outside.

We left the house and got into the car.

I introduced Lily to everyone and she started chatting up a storm with Danny.

I could see his eyes raking her body. Oh, Danny.

"You look nice" Atcher said

"Thanks" I smiled at him. while pulling my crop top down. I still didn't like that my stomach was shown.

He was wearing a blue plaid shirt and jeans and some clean sperrys.

When we reached the party, I was a little nervous.

We walked through the door and into the house.

The smell of alcohol fumed into my nose.

There were girls dancing all on the boys, people making out in the corners, and shots being poured.

It was just like the party scenes in movies and TV shows.

I looked back to see where Lily was and she was in the back with Danny. She was twirling her hair and moving closer to him.

I quickly turned back around and lost Atcher. I was panicking. I began pushing through the crowds of people. Until, a strong grasp came up around my waist. I was pretty sure it was Atcher, so I relaxed. I could slowly feel his hands going down towards my butt.

"Hey hot stuff, where ya running off to?" He whispered in my ear, slighting kissing it

I turned around and noticed it was some drunk idiot.

"Ew, get away from me you perv!" I pushed him away

Through the corner of my eye, I saw Atcher flirting with a blonde girl. She was clearly drunk because she couldn't even stand up. She fell into Atchers arms and began kissing him. I stared at them and Atchers eyes fell on mine.