Chapter 18

"Sooo tell me, tell me, tell me. How was the date?" Lily asked.

I sighed and told Lily exactly what we did and what happened. All she got from it was..

"So you guys didn't have sex?"

"No Lily. We didn't." She let out a grunt and we went back to watching the movie.

"So spring formal is coming up" Lily exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, it is" I said, wondering how fast the time flew.

"And we have to go dress shopping!"

"I don't know if I'm even going yet, Lily"

"What!? Of course you are!"

"Atcher hasn't even mentioned it and I don't wanna just force him to go"

"You're going. End of story." Lily finished, not even giving me a chance to say anything else. "Formal is this weekend, so we can go dress shopping on Wednesday?"

"Okay" I sighed, giving up. She was gonna make me go no matter what.

"Did Danny already ask you?" I wondered, before popping the 5th blue jolly rancher into my mouth.

"Yes! He came to my house with a pizza box, and on the pizza 'Formal?' was written in pepperoni slices. I said yes and then devoured the pizza." Lily excitedly told me.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Did Atcher not want to go to formal with me?

"Oh..that's really cute" I mumbled to Lily, looking at my phone.

"Don't worry. Atcher will ask you" She assured me before eating up the ice cream and falling asleep.

~*~

"Hey, what's up?" I asked, talking to Atcher over the phone.

"Well, I kinda need you to come over" He said.

"Now? I kinda just woke up." I murmured.

"Babe, it's 1 in the afternoon"

"Don't babe me. I was tired." I defended, rolling my eyes.

"What were you doing all night?" He wondered.

"Nothing" I mumbled.

"Let me guess, Netflix?"

"Ugh. I'll be over in 20 minutes"

I took a shower and got dressed in shorts and a tank top. I decided to walk over to his house, since my mom was at work and my dad's car was wrecked in the accident.

"Atcher?" I called out, walking into his house. I took a step and felt sometime roll underneath by shoe. I looked down and saw that there was a blue jolly rancher. I picked it up.

I kept walking and saw another one, and then another one.

This is like the scene from Monsters Inc. where they were trying to get Boo to go to sleep and they used Cheerios. Ya feel me?

I kept on walking and picking up Jolly Ranchers. I looked up and saw Atcher holding a poster that said Would you join me to formal, Tiger? His beautiful grin full on his face.

I felt tears well up in my eyes and fell onto the couch. Atcher quickly dropped the poster and ran over to me.

"Hey hey hey, whoa baby. What's wrong?" He worried, as he came and sat down beside me, stroking my back.

More tears came down as I looked at his worried face.

"If you don't wanna go to formal with me, it's okay" He said, trying to make me feel better.