Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache. The last thing I remember is arguing with Atcher and drinking. Clearly, I was hungover.

Where even am I?

I felt a arm around me and I turned around to see that I was face to face with Atcher.

"AHHHHH" Why was in the same bed with him?

Atcher shot up, I woke him up.

"What the hell Adelaine!?" He exclaimed, while stretching. How could he look so good in the morning?

"Ohh- Ah- Ow" I said, while rubbing my head. "Please don't talk so loud, my head is throbbing"

"Says the one who just yelled" I heard him murmur

"How did I get here? What happened last night? Oh, no!" I noticed I was wearing his clothes. "Did we you know, do it, last night? No! We couldn't have. I haven't even had my first kiss yet! Nooooo, this can't happen. I'm still so youngggg!!" I didn't realize what I said until I replayed it in my head.

I looked up at Atcher. He was grinning.

"Stop talking Adelaine. Okay, first question. I brought you here because you got way to drunk. You know when you drink to much, you become drunk." He said sarcastically. "You didn't even know who I was"

"I'm not dumb, I know that & wait, what?" I muttered

"Oh really. Care to tell me why you thought I was grandpa Lou last night?"

My cheeks reddened. "Oh my gosh, what else did I say!?"

"Second question, I brought you here because you were way to drunk and if your parents saw you like that, they'd kill me. And lastly, no we did not have sex. You threw up all over your clothes... and my shoes. So, I gave you some clothes to wear."

"Oh gosh. I was really drunk. I can barely remember anything from yesterday.. Wait I threw up on your shoes!? I'm sooo sorry, I'm sure I didn't mean to."

"It's fine. Whoa wait, You haven't had your first kiss yet?"

"Um, what are you even talking about. I don't where you heard that from" I said, walking past him with my head down. "Thanks for taking care of me last night"

"You were a pain in the ass, but it's no problem cupcake" he winked at me

I still remember what happened with the Barbie last night, but I decided I wasn't going to bring it up.

"Wait, where are you parents?"

"They're out of town for 2 weeks for business."

"Ohhh, so you have the house to yourself?"

"Yup" he said, popping the 'p'

I saw that I got a message from Lily. I wonder what happened between her and Danny.

Hey girl! Feel better? You looked really bad when you left, anything happen with Atcher? (;

Hii! & yeah, just have a headache. You need to tell me about you and Danny, y'all were pretty close yesterday! & nothing happened with Atcher

Awww, man! & I'll fill you in when we see each other, she texted back

Okay

- - - -

We were sitting in the kitchen and Atcher was looking around for something to eat.

I noticed a jar of pickle juice in the fridge.