Sneak Peak

Hey Everyone! 

I know its been quite a while since I've been on here and have come to reassure that the next book is almost ready for publishing!

Below is what the new cover will look like and i'm quite proud of it :D  

And of course a sneak peak of whats to come in the new book;

"Gaius! What can I do?" He looked up towards me after he had bandaged up the bleeding arm of a villager. "Row you shouldn't be down here." I shook my head why does everyone always think they can tell me what to do. "I will not sit around helpless! Please give me something to do!"

"I need fresh water but the only place to get that is in the courtyard so you can-" I turned my back looking for a sword where I found one next to an injured guard. "I will bring some back". I heard Gaius protesting behind me but I wasn't going to be stopped. I headed towards the tower exit and once I opened the door men, women and children were screaming and panicking not knowing where to go. I signalled for them to come to the castle and they thanked me profusely. I took one step out and the fear rushed to me now knowing I was completely exposed to these creatures but I had to do my duty to help these poor people. I ran towards the water fountain filling the bucket up that I had found next to it.

Now all I had to do was get back. But I looked over to see the creature hit Arthur down and it was about to make its attack. I dropped the bucket taking my sword in both hands stepping in front of Arthur and slashing the beasts making it roar in pain before flying away. "Row?" if he was fully with it I would be having a lecture right now. "Uh yes Sire" he was now on his feet looking at me in shock. "That thing could have killed you!" I was about to give a snarky remark back like; if I didn't get there when I did you certainly would have been killed, but as if on que that beast was flying from behind Arthur making my eyes go wide. "It still might!" I pushed him back down and I landed on top of him hearing him quietly cry in pain as we hit the stone floor. I didn't take my eyes off of the creature before it had disappeared, when I looked down I then realised I was still laying on the crowned prince of Camelot and heat came to my cheeks. "Sorry".

He looked deep into my eyes with a smirk on his face "No, the pleasures all mine". I furrowed my eyes and quickly got off of him helping him up as I noticed blood coming from his chest. I took his hand and ran back to where Gaius had set up a pace where he could tend wounds. The two of us walked towards a clear bed and he sat down groaning from the agony the wound was giving him. He was breathing heavily clearly in discomfort. "I'll get you something to stop the bleeding." Heading towards the table where clean bandages where laid out I tried to stay calm for his benefit and I was really praying that I was pulling it off. "Row!" His deep voice made me turn to face him quickly. "I wanted to say... just uh... you always surprise me." My heart was racing right now but he somehow kept tranquil. "Is that it Sire?" why did I keep calling him that oh wait nervousness was about. "That's it." I nodded and continued to do what I was set out to do.

"Oh, and uh... thank you." A smile appeared on my face and I nodded walking away for the third time now and actually getting what I needed to help him with.