Daddy Au!

Au Parenting story in where, Rose and Eren have twin sons and a daughter who is the youngest. Please Enjoy!
》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Rose and Eren stood in front of their three children. Their twin sons, Ivan and Leo refusing to meet Eren's eyes as his youngest daughter, Elizabeth tearfully clutched in what remained of her teddy bear, who had now been torn to shreds.

"What happened?" He asked.

"They killed Cuddles!" Elizabeth cried out, holding out the stuffing and cloth that had once formed her lifetime companion. "They're murders!"

"Why would you boys do that?" Rose glared down at the boys who still refused to look at either of their parents.

Rose caressing Elizabeth's hair while the young girl hugged her mother's leg still crying over the lost of her stuff animal.

Eren knelt down to her height, taking the corpse of Cuddles. "Boys..." He warned, glaring at the two.

"He did it!" The twins said in unison, pointing at the other accusingly. Both glares got angrier as both of you continued to stare at the boys. "Okay, we both did it," They said, once again in unison.

"Throw them in jail, daddy!" Elizabeth cried, letting go of her mothers leg and running to hug her father's neck. Eren set down the fluff from Cuddles and hugged his daughter, rubbing her back soothingly.

"You both realize that Cuddles was very important to your sister, right?" Rose continued to look down at her sons who looked at the ground and nodded their heads in shame,

"So why did you destroy him?"

"It...Was an accident," One of them said, the other nodding his head in agreement. Rose sighed and looked at her husband who stood up, picking his daughter up in his arms.

"I expect a proper apology for your sister." Eren left to go console his daughter, who was outright sobbing over the loss of her dear friend.

"By today" Rose folded her arms before walking after Eren joining him in consoling their daughter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rose sat with Eren and Elizabeth, trying to calm her down about her teddy bear, but she wasn't having any of it. That was the bear her godfather, Levi, had given to her when she was just born, she took him everywhere. She played with him non-stop, slept with him every night, he was really important to her.

"Baby, I'm sure Uncle Levi could get you a new one" Rose softly smiled at her daughter who was still wrapped around her father.

Her brother Levi, may seem like one to hate kids but he had a soft spot for her and Eren's kids especially Elizabeth. That is why he declared himself her godfather.

"No mommy what we have to do is get Uncle Levi to kick their booties!" She cried.

Just then the twins entered the living, Leo hiding something behind his back. "We're sorry." They walked up to her and held out a newly fixed cuddles. He had many stitches and mix matched cloth, and he has flabby and deflated in some areas.

None of that seemed to matter to Elizabeth, as she stopped crying and let up like a light. "Cuddles!" She called out in glee as she scrambled for the bear. She hugged it tight and held it close to her chest.

"Do you forgive us?" Ivan asked. She smiled at them and opened her arms for hugs. They all hugged, making Eren's and Rose's heart melt.

"I forgive you," She said, "But if you ever hurt cuddles again, I'll kill all of you, you bastards."

"Elizabeth!" Rose exclaimed her eyes looking over at Eren, knowing he was probably the one she got that line from.

"I raised her well," He sighed wistfully.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

I hope you guys enjoyed the new chapter! Feel free to request :)