Chapter Thirteen - Progression

The Potions Master of Hogwarts could get used to waking up next to the beautiful Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor. He was enchanted by the way that she smelled, how she warmed his bed and the sound of her steady breath. His arms were wrapped around her, pulling her in closer, not wanting the witch to ever leave his side. The action roused her and she smiled as she noticed her position.

"I thought you said cuddles were dangerous," she said as she shifted back into his body. She felt his morning wood press against her back.

"They still are," he whispered into her hair, "But I think you grinding into my member is much more dangerous."

"Oh really?" she teased. She shifted her hips back more, pushing down more on his cock.

He groaned, "It's much too early for you to be teasing me like this."

"Is it?" she asked, continuing to move.

"If you don't stop I'll make you regret it," he breathed heavy into her ear.

His threat was more arousing than threatening and Lyra had woken up on the daring side her hips continued to shift back into him. Severus grabbed her by her wrists and pushed them above her head as he moved to straddle the teasing witch. He effortlessly held her hands there as he reached over to the bedside table for his wand. Wordlessly, he cast Incarcerous , binding her wrists together and attaching it to the headboard of his bed, restricting her movements.

"What happened to you taking me on a date before tying me up?" she asked, her eyes glistening with anticipation.

"I never agreed to that suggestion," he said as he pulled the sheets off of her body. As he sat on her hips, he placed his wand beside her so he could reach it. He kissed her cheek and whispered, "If you want me to stop just tell me, ok?"

She smiled up in admiration of the man who was hovering over her and nodded, allowing Severus to continue his ravishment.

He leaned down and kissed her on the lips, his hands sat comfortably on her ribcage and caressed her as he deepened it. His tongue yearned to enter her mouth and danced with hers when he was finally allowed in.

Moments passed of his lips enjoying hers before they sought to discover more of her body. He peppered kisses down against her jaw, then to her neck then her chest. One hand teased a breast whilst the other just held her back for support and intimacy.

As his kisses reached her nipple he took the hardened nub into his mouth, warming it with his tongue and teasing it with his teeth. Lyra moaned aloud as his hand tweaked the other nipple, overwhelmed by the stimulation.

She wondered how long it would go on, the sensations travelling deep within her and warming her sex. When she thought he was finally done he switched, his mouth replaced by his other hand and her drier breast engulfed by his lips.

Lyra was writhing underneath Severus and he paid no attention to her wants, instead he focused on appreciating her sensitive nipples.

"Sev," she moaned out, breaking his concentration. He lifted his head up to look up at the witch whose cheeks were flushed and eyes were begging. "I need you."

"Should've thought about that before you started teasing me," he said, continuing his mouth's onslaught on her breasts.

She breathed a sigh of relief after several minutes had passed and Severus mouth had moved on. Unfortunately for her his hands did not, they continued to tease and rub the aroused flesh but that didn't last for long.

He slid down her body, resting between her legs that he had spread. He kissed and teased her inner thighs with both his hands and mouth. She giggled as she was overwhelmed with sensitivity.