Chapter Eleven - Birthday Present

Lyra hadn't seen Severus since the incident that transpired days ago. The students had returned, classes had resumed, Poppy had received the potions but there was no sight of the Potions Master. From what she knew he was still taking his classes but it seemed as though he had remained in his office, not wishing to interact with any of the staff. They reassured her, explaining that it wasn't unusual for Severus' appearance to be sparse, particularly as it neared his birthday. He usually didn't want a fuss so he would stay clear of the staff room for the week until they had forgotten.

Lyra was much more daring than her colleagues. She figured that about a week was enough to get over what had happened and if not she would apologise even more profusely. After classes, armed with a bottle of wine and a bunch of Slytherin-esque cupcakes that Narcissa had sent she headed down to the Dungeons. She knocked on the door and he answered she revealed the box of cupcakes, shouting "Happy Birthday!". Severus attempted to slam the door shut in her face but she held it ajar with her foot which may have not been the wisest decision. Lyra forced her way into his office and placed her gifts on his desk.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"It's your birthday," she smiled, "You can't expect to spend it alone."

"That's exactly what I was expecting," he grumbled.

"Well I'm throwing you a party," she said, "Just you and me."

"How thrilling," he replied.

"I can make it a whole lot more thrilling if you'd like," she teased, "I do have another present that you can unwrap."

"Oh really?" he asked amused.

Lyra's eyes looked lustfully at the older man, her fingers delicately pulled her shirt open slightly revealing her cleavage. "I did say you'd have to unwrap it," she smirked playfully at her lover.

He approached her and kissed her, his hands tugged away her clothing and his mind forgot everything that had been weighing on him, instead he focused on the witch in front of him. Lyra's hands undid his clothing and he breathed against her lips, "I didn't know I was your present too." She smiled and continued to disrobe him as he did her.

Severus smiled as he revealed her undergarments, she was wearing a matching green satin set with a black lace trim. "For me?" he asked.

"Only for you," she said as she reengaged the kiss.

He parted, wanting to make a comment, "It's almost as though you came down here expecting to get fucked."

"I was hoping you'd want me still," she said.

"What wizard could deny you?" he asked, his lips pressed into her neck.

"None," she smirked, "But I only want you."

Severus felt his heart skip a beat at her words. She could have him wrapped around his finger so easily by her comments. He ignored his heart and followed his cock which was now swollen at the prospect of shagging the woman who stood in front of him. He picked up Lyra by her thighs and placed her on his desk. She could feel his bulge through the thin layers of fabric that separated their sex. Lyra's eyes drifted close as Severus ravished her body. He was focused on the way her skin felt against his, how her nipples stiffened through the thin, silky material of her bra and the moans that escaped from her lips.

Lyra's legs were still wrapped around his waist. Her body would react to his touch by her hips bucking up into his. She could feel how hard he was and she wanted to feel his length inside of her. He pushed her bra down and began teasing her nipples the way he knew she liked. Lyra knew that her knickers were getting damp and her hips just bucked more frequently into the air.