"Don't act like you didn't like it," he smirked, smirked and slid down my underwear, "plus, we needed to do something about that horrific double date," he said.

I gasped as I felt him rub to of his fingers along my slit, "god!" I groaned, grabbing onto the covers, poking my nails through the threads.

"Told you liked it," he said, as he then inserted to of his fingers in.

"Don't you think you should get cleaned up first?" I asked, but my mind was someone else right now, specifically where his fingers were, and what they were doing, and how it felt at the moment.

"No," he said.

"Well then what about the pizza, aren't we going to get it!" I asked as my moan went higher as his fingers went deeper.

"No."

"Well then what about--"

His fingers got in deeper, and better yet, he added a third, "I think we're thinking a bit too much at the moment," he said.

I nodded as he flipped me over once again, but this time over to my back so he could strip me of my dress, so I was only in my lacy bra.

"Just for me?" he asked, I nodded once again, as a mischievous look crossed his eyes, "well now looks whose just waiting till our wedding day."

Annoyed with his arrogance I had enough of waiting, "you're right," I said, something that wasn't easy to admit.

"Oh am I?" he said as cocky grin spread across his face.

"Shut up," I said, pouting a bit.

"Or what?" He looked down at me, and once he did, once he let his guard down I flipped us over.

"Now whose on top?" I said as I held his hands down and kissed his lips.

I travelled down his body with little kisses, and then I brought his shirt over his head, "you're so perfect," he said again.

"Oh really?" also something hard to admit. I sat up in his lap, still holding him down, but oddly enough something was poking in between my legs, at that point I knew that the pants had to come off.

"Aren't we a little eager?" he asked.

"Now whose the one on the other end of the stick?" I said as his boxers came down as well.

Richard then pushed off from the bed, and switched our positions, my back against his chest as he entered ruthlessly into me. "Ahhhhh!" I moaned, "Richard!" I shouted, especially as he started to thrust into me, lifting my hips up as he went back down.

"That's what I like to hear," he said, and continued to thrust more and more, harder and harder.

I was shaking, trembling really, he shook my hips as he slammed them down, "god, Richard, it's in too deep, I can't anymore," I said as I tried to lean down, which I did, but this position just made the pain accelerated as this position just made it easier pump harder into me.

He then lifted my front up so we were standing the same way, although he was just pumping into me.

"Let's make this process go a little fast," he said, and took his two fingers and shoved them into my mouth, wrapping around my tongue around his digits, I couldn't help but moan.

I was confused at what he meant until he took his fingers out, leaving a string of saliva coming from my mouth than coating around his fingers. He slammed them against my slit, running them up and down erratically, "ahhh!" I moaned, as I came heavily.

After what seemed like forever he finally came as well, and we both fell to the bed. With him cradling me in his arms, "you never cease to impress me," he said.

"That's what I should be saying," I laughed as I turned to face him, giving his slow little kisses.

"I love you," he said, "God I love you."

...

After that weekend I had to go to New York. In that moment I was all dressed up for my little business trip and saying goodbye to my man, "do you really have to leave?" he asked. If he had it his way he would throw me over his shoulders and then take me back up into his room.

I kissed him once more, "I know, I'm such a terrible person," I joked, "but I'll be back within the week," I said, "and then maybe after that we can finally tie this knot," I took his hand and kissed his shivering knuckles, "I love you, alright."

He smiled, I loved his smile, so much. "I love you too."

I got in my car and drove into the road, the snow started to pour down, it was like that all night, which is probably why the roads were all icy. But that's now how I died.

Because little did I know that someone was following behind me, and as their car collided into mine I sunk into the deep water of Wayne Silk Lake.