Chapter 28

"Come here." He stuck his hand out for me to take it but I shook my head with tears in my eyes. I didn't take a second for Jungkook to drag me upstairs.
"No! Let me go!" I cried as I swung my arms and legs around to get out of his tight grip.
"I thought you adjusted yourself to your new home but you disappointed me... Wait until they're gone, y/n, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you never will forget in lifetime." He said angrily and dug his fingers harder into my skin as he brought me to my room.
I threw me across the room and closed the door behind him.
"Shit! I forgot the sedatives!" He growled and kicked the dressing table. I watched him in fear as he released his anger on the furniture. He walked back and forth until he stopped for a moment and entered the connected bathroom. I heard him opening cupboards and slamming them hard shut. He came back with some pills in his hands.
"Swallow!" He roughly grabbed my face and put a few pills in my mouth. I tried to spat them out but his hand was preventing that from happening. He then grabbed a bottle of water and made me forcefully drink it.
"I hope overdose won't kill you." He sighed worriedly. I felt my body getting numb and I tried not to shut my eyes. He picked up my small frame and put it in the walk-in closet.
"Please be a good girl this time." He stroked my head and locked the closet. After a few minutes my I could not longer keep my eyes open.

Jungkook P.O.V

After I locked her, I threw the key on the bed. She shouldn't have done that! I started trusting her but she just broke my trust like it was nothing! I was even thinking about taking her to an amusement park tomorrow because she was feeling down! She really displeased me and she's gonna pay for that! Oh she's in great trouble!

I hurriedly entered my playroom, unchained Chelsea and picked her up. I ran as fast as I could downstairs and brought her to the basement. Before I left her alone in the darkness, I warned her.
"If you make any kind of noise, consider yourself as dead." I said as knelt down. She just nodded weakly with the dark circles under her eyes.

I called the gatekeeper to send the cops in. I took a few breathes to calm myself down from the stress that built up in my body as I thought about them finding out about Chelsea and especially y/n. I washed my face with water to remove any type of sweat that was visible on my face. I looked in the mirror and gave myself a reassuring smile. If they find out, just finish them.

The bell rang and before I opened the door I took a moment to relax myself for what was coming up. I twisted the doorknob and calmly swung the door open revealing two cops. One seemed middle aged with some graying roots with a lot of wrinkles. The other one seemed in his early thirties and pretty muscular.
"Hello, officers. What brings you gentlemen here?" I said in a rather confused tone.
"Hello, Mr.Jeon, we're here to ask a few questions related to Y/F/L and Chelsea Lee." The aged one spoke.
"Come in. It would be rude of me to let honorable people like you just stand at the door." I invited them inside and offered them some drinks which they greedily took.

"What's your relation with y/n and Chelsea?" The young one asked.
"Y/n is a good friend of mine and Chelsea, I just know her from school and that's all." I simply answered. The officer noted it on a piece of paper.
"What was the last time you saw the both of them?"
I thought a moment about it before I answered.
"The last time I saw y/n was Thursday at school. I don't know about Chelsea because I don't talk much to her."
"Did you notice something strange in y/n's behavior since you're one of her best friends?" The other one asked.
"No, not that I noticed. She seemed completely fine." I fiddled with my fingers and looked up at the two figures sitting in front of me.
"Did you know she had a stalker?" I made a shocked facial expression and widened my eyes.
"Stalker?! She never told me!" I went to through my hair and stared blankly at the floor acting as if I was completely clueless about that matter of fact.
"Her friend Aïssa told us that she was receiving notes and we also have evidence of it."
Tears welled up in my eyes and I hid my face by the palm of my hand.
"I'm even more worrying now, knowing there is a stalker out there who can hurt her. Maybe..maybe he has kidnapped her!" I cried.
"I'm feel so guilty now. I'm her friend and I couldn't help her. I'm the culprit, you should arrest me! After I lost my family I thought I found a best friend but she is gone too. I feel as if I'm cursed, everyone I love dies or ..." I burst out in tears and I felt a hand on my shoulder. Some tears and pathetic words and they'll fall for my tricks.
"We understand you, sir." The officer said sincerely. I wiped my tears off with my sleeve and parted my lips to speak.
"I'm sorry, I got too emotional." I said with a smile.

"Would you like some more..." I got interrupted by some noises coming from upstairs which caught not only my but also their attention. Shit. It must be y/n. How can she be conscious after giving her so many sleep pills?
"I thought you lived alone?" The young one spoke confused.
"Well, I have some pets. I'll just check on them quickly." I stood up, not trying to revealing the anger that was boiling inside of me.
"I'll be back." I said before turning my heels to the stairs. They nodded and I disappeared from their sight. I ran upstairs and barged into her room. I searched for the key that I threw earlier on the bed. Fuck! Where is it! She still kept screaming for help and stomped against the closet. I finally found the key on the carpet next to the bed. First, I needed things to tie and shut her up. I headed to my playroom, took some tape and rope from there and went back to her room. As soon as I opened the closet, her body backed away from me and her puffy eyes widened.
"Help! He..." I covered her mouth as fast as I could. It was then when I noticed a few pills on the ground. She didn't swallow them all! That bitch!
I grabbed her by her already messy hair and threw her on bed. I tied her wrist and ankles to the bed frame and taped her mouth with a lot of struggles. The cops aren't able to come here or look into my stuff because they don't have a search warrant. If they try, I will have no other option than killing them. I can't put y/n back in the closet since I know she will stomp again even if she is tied up. So this is the only option left. She can't make a single sound tied up on bed.

I calmed myself down and headed downstairs. I tried to wipe all the stress and anger off me as I saw them looking at me.
"What was wrong?" The aged one asked.
"My dog was hungry so I had to feed it." I made a believable excuse.
"You have such a big house. Why don't you just let it outside?" The young one asked.
"Well, I don't want my garden ruined by my dogs." I simply shrugged.
"You're like my wife! She also wants everything to be tidy and clean and she didn't let me keep my dog." He said the last words in a sad tone. The senior officer cleared his throats and glared at the younger one.
"Well, let's continue with our question." The younger one shuffled uncomfortably on the couch. They asked a few more questions and left without even suspecting me a tiny bit. What a lucky ass I am!

I sighed of relief when they were gone. I went upstairs to check on y/n who had fallen asleep on the bed. I untied the rope which left some red marks on her wrist and ankles and I removed the tape of her mouth. The sight of her looking miserable made my eyes teary. Maybe I was to harsh on her? I'll let her slide for breaking my trust but next time she'll have to prove me to gain my trust.

Comment & Vote!