Chapter 14

Chelsea P.O.V

I was so exited! I actually couldn't believe this. I got the chance to bang Jungkook. Finally! He must have realized I was more attractive and prettier than y/n. That witch!
"So, Jungkook... What do you like to do?" I asked curiously since the ride was pretty long and boring.
"I like to kill people." He looked me in the eyes with a serious expression. My breath got stuck in my throat.
"I'm kidding, Chelsea!" He laughed. I let a breath out of relief and smiled awkwardly.
"Well, I really like to hear your screams tonight. Begging me to stop." I could feel his hot breath against my lips. I didn't know Jungkook was a beast. Well, I'm sure I'll enjoy this night with him. I had a sudden urge to kiss him. He was so close to me. I leant closer to him until he turned his head to the opposite side.
Seriously! I had a chance! Well, maybe he doesn't like to kiss in front of his driver?

After a whole eternity, we finally arrived his house. As soon as I saw his huge house my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.
"Is t-this yours?" I said still in shock.
"Yep." He got out the car and held the door open for me.
I will take advantage of his wealth. Being is girlfriend... He will give me everything I want. I came here to bang him but I changed my mind about that. I will make him mine.

We entered his house. I tried my best to act like this all was normal to me. I'm rich but not that rich.
"Thirsty?" He asked while taking his jacket and shoes off. I nodded. He disappeared from my sight. I sat on the couch imagining being his girlfriend. That would be so amazing! I was lost in my thoughts when Jungkook called me that got me out of dreamland.
"Here's some beer." He opened a bottle of Jupiler. Belgian beer is the best. (I've never drank that tho)

While I was drinking he silently sipped strawberry milk.
"Why do you have beer if you don't drink it?" I asked.
"It's for special guests." He said with a sexy smirk and winked.
Fuck... I can't resist him. I just want to touch him right now. I scooted closer to him so my tights were touching his and looked him in the eyes. He was about to say something when I pressed my lips against his soft yet warm lips. I started moving and placed myself on his thigh so my legs were on the sides of thigh. I tried to slip my tongue into his mouth but he was just emotionless like a statue. Why wasn't he kissing me back! My hands slowly traveled to his waist and started lifting his shirt when Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist.
"We'll do this upstairs. I have a playroom to do these things." He said in a seductive tone in my ear so I could feel his hot breath brushing my earlobe. He lifted me over his shoulder and headed upstairs. I had to admit this boy is hella strong!

We went upstairs. Wow this place is like a maze, they're so many rooms. He opened a door in the middle of the corridor. I felt cold air hit my body. It was like it was freezing inside this room. He must have set the air-conditioning on its highest.
We entered the completely dark room and he placed me on the ground. He grabbed my wrist and handcuffed them above my head to a metal bar. I just let him do whatever he wanted.

My eyes got a bit adjusted to the dark and I could see the room was empty, not completely but I could only see a part of the room. He ripped off my shirt, unzipped my pants and pulled them down and left me in my undergarments. After that he took all my clothes and threw them in the darkness of the room. Then he placed a plastic sheet underneath me.
"I don't want my floor to get dirty." He stated. I was waiting for him to do something but he just left me alone in that dark room.  After some minutes he entered the room with something in his hands but I couldn't see it properly and closed the door behind him. He kneeled down in front of me and I could feel his hands roaming on my legs. It felt so good.
"You have a lot of meat on your legs. I bet it tastes delicious." He smirked looking up to me. He applied some thick liquid on my legs.
"J-jungkook? What's that?" He remained silent until a chuckle left his lips which I didn't like at all. Something wasn't right. I could somehow sense it. Then I smelled the liquid.
"Is that barbecue sauce?" I asked.
"You have a pretty good nose, baby." He laughed.
"Jungkook, this isn't funny! Free me, right now!" I yelled.
"But baby the show hasn't even started yet." He laughed and disappeared into the darkness of the room.

I heard something 'click' and the light was turned on. My eyes went wide when I saw what was in the room. There were different types and sizes of knifes. Saws, guns, weird liquids, all kind of dangerous thing you can't even imagine of. My eyes were tearing up. What have I gotten myself into?
"Help! Help!..." I yelled and choked in my own sobs.
"I haven't even done anything and you're already screaming." He said and his face turned into something devilish. He approached me and caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers.
"Please, let me go." I begged while sobbing.
"Ssshhhht. I told you I was going to make you scream tonight. Well, we're gonna start right now." He shushed me. There was a chain connected to my handcuffs which I didn't notice earlier. He pulled it making my feet leave the ground and dangle in the air. My wrist and arms were hurting because of my bodyweight they were lifting.

He walked to the left corner of the room where a square formed object was covered under a sheet.
Jungkook removed the sheet revealing 2 caged dogs. They seemed to be pitbulls. They barked aggressively at me and their eyes were blood red.
"Meet my babies, Caesar and Suzy."

Next chapter will contain some blood and gore!