Sighing, Lily rests her head against the side of the tomb. As morbid as it was, the action helps her remember all the many times Severus held her. Often she found herself wondering whether he found any peace after death. Was he able to find Emilia and reconcile their differences? The thought of how her mother would react makes Lily smile. 

It's not difficult for her picture her family standing with her around this grave; Emilia, Severus, Ben and even Thomas. Though she could not see them, the picture Lily conjured up was completely accurate. 

"I've got some news. I mean you all probably know but I've got the results," Lily mumbles into her drink getting to the point of her impromptu meeting. Rummaging in her bag, Lily pulls out a sealed letter from her Healer's visit last week. She had an inkling for a while, but always put off the visit in fear of finding out the truth. Once Ginny found out why she had been acting so weirdly, she practically kidnapped her and dragged her to see one. The only reason Lily agreed was because the girl promised not to tell George. At least not until Lily knew the results herself. 

With shaking hands, she flips over the envelope.  

"I'm so scared." She whispers inaudibly. Unbeknownst to her, in another realm, her little family had been joined by a couple of gatecrashers. Namely, Fred Weasley who tried his best not to find it offensive that he wasn't invited to the party. But of course, he knew how much her family meant to her. Strangely, his entrance was welcomed heartily by Ben Fowler who took it upon himself to drag the boy closer to Lily. 

Fred found the whole situation quite unnerving, especially considering the ex-Potions Master was crouched opposite Lily watching with keen eyes. He barely acknowledged the Weasley twin, only to receive another scolding from Emilia. Hastily Severus stands and offers his hand to the boy. With a sideways glance at Emilia, he can't help but wonder how much longer he would have to grovel for her forgiveness. 

Beaming at Fred, Emilia gives him a hug, thanking him for all the support he gave to her daughter. She knew he loved her, perhaps not in the same way as his brother, but enough for her to adopt him into her family. 

All of them stand watching the young girl fumble with the envelope. Fred crouches down on her other side, longing to reach out and comfort her. 

Lily suddenly feels a warmth shiver run down her spine, turning her head to the left. She couldn't explain it, but somehow she just knew that Fred Weasley had decided to join this early morning party. Truth be told, she would often think of him, visit his grave to add more bright flowers, but she hoped he was busy creating havoc wherever they all ended up. After all, her family had promised to stand by her, that did not mean she could rely on everyone to do so. But of course, the occasion of this particular meeting was significant enough for all her loved ones to turn up. 

Smiling to herself, she whispers: "hello Freddie." 

Feeling ready now, she rips open the envelope. Her mind goes blanks as she reads the words on the paper. It vaguely makes sense to her, but the whole thing felt like reading another language. Fred, Severus, Emilia and Ben all peer around her shoulder to read the contents of the letter. Tears form in Lily's eyes as she releases the breath she did not realise she was holding.

Two words stand out to her.

Positive.

Twins.

"Holy Merlin," she breathes, tears falling down her cheek. Beaming, she scans the letter again to make sure she hadn't misread the information. "Holy Merlin!