Bonus: Transcript Entries

Lily | therapist | Ginny | George | notes

Transcript Entry #1

Name: Lily Argent-Fowler

Date: 3/5/98

Patient 18 years of age. Female. Quiet. Warned that she can be hostile - usual precautions have been taken.

Hello Lily. 

...

This is session is the first of ten Ministry mandatory ones. It's up to you how well you use this time, but if after the tenth session I do not believe you have made significant progress, I won't be able to sign you off. 

...

Lily? Anything you want to talk about?

My mother was wrong. 

Your mother? I don't have any records of a mo-

She's dead.

Ah. I'm sorry for your loss.

Don't be.

Why do you say she was wrong?

The diamond was never made out of loneliness. It was made from love. It's my salvation.

Sorry? I don't think I follow.

I should forget it all. Make up another scenario of how it all happened. 

Well I know we all wish we could forget the horrors of war, but we have to learn to move on. That's how life works.

You sound like him.

Like who?

But even he would agree with me right now.

Who would?

What do you do when the person you care about most in the world can't bear to look at you anymore? 

I'm sure with some time they wi-

No he won't.

Patient refused to talk for the rest of the hour. She spent most of the time staring out of the window, not responding to any of the questions I asked. In the end, I let her sit in silence; but when I moved to leave, she stopped me and asked me to stay. At this moment, I believe she only wants company. Whether she'll trust me enough to open up is yet to be determined. 

-End of transcript-

Transcript Entry #2

Name: Lily Argent-Fowler

Date: 5/5/98

Patient arrived late, seems distracted and continually looking at the door, as if she is waiting for someone. Perhaps she has a meeting with another person after this session? 

So Lily, what brings you here? 

Aside from the fact that this is a mandatory assessment from the ministry? Oh I don't know I was just in the area.

Perhaps we should talk about the past couple of days, how have you been?

Let's see, my guardian who is actually my dad died. I wasn't even there and had to hear it from Malfoy. Can you believe it? Malfoy of all people told me that my dad's dead. Guess that's everyone in the family now.