Ch- 16 A GIRL DOESN'T KNOW WHAT MOLESTING IS

Hooriya Imam's P.O.V

I watched Shehriyar Hadi walked away, when he was out of my sight, Haidar's voice startled me from behind, "Mujhe tujhse baat karni hai, Mere room mein abhi. I want to talk to you. In my room. now." I turned to face him but he was already started walking towards his room.

"O hello? Agar Aapko baat karni hai to mere room mein aao. Aap ko mujhse baat karni mujhe aap se nahi. If you want to talk then come to my room. You want to talk to me, I don't." I shouted.

"Tumhara room upar hai main wahan nahi jaa sakta. Your room is upstairs. I can't go there." He kept walking slowly because of his leg's fracture. His room was upstairs too but because of his accident, he shifted on the ground floor. I stubbornly stormed my feet on the floor and followed him unwillingly.

As soon as we reached his room he bombarded me with his questions, "Kya kaha usne? What did he said to you?"

"Kuch nahi. Nothing." I hissed at Haidar and he glared at me with so much hatred in his eyes.

"To phir usne tumhe akele mein Milne ko kyu kaha? So why did he want to meet you alone?"

"Excuse me?" My jaw clenched at his words, he looked away as he regretted his words.

"Mujhe pata hai tum kuch chupa Rahi ho. I know you're hiding something."

"Haan, chupa Rahi hoon aur ek baat nahi das baatein chupa rahin hoon. Kya kar loge tum? Aur main tumhe kabhi kuch nahi bataungi kyunki tum mere liye important nahi ho. Aur tere sath jo hua naa accha hua. I wish ke tu us accident mein hi mar gaya hota. Mujhe chain ki zindagi to naseeb hoti. Aur ye aaj kal jo tera attitude hai naa mujhe ussey bhi koi farq nahi padta. Tu jiye yaa mare I don't care. Yes, I am hiding. Not just one thing but many things. What will you do? And I won't tell you because you're not important enough to me. And whatever happened to you, you deserve that. I wish you die in that accident at least I can live happily. And whatever the reason behind your attitude these days I don't care. don't care whether you die or live."

I was shaking in fury, I was about to leave when he grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back harshly into him, "Tumhe koi farq nahi padta agar main mar jata to? You don't care if I've died?" He looked directly into my eyes, he never ever looked at me in that way with so much intensity and fury.

My all anger went away when I saw this Haidar who I never knew, "Tumhe hua kya hai? What's wrong with you?" My voice was low and barely audible because of the lake of distance between us and my heart was beating too fast.

"I don't know either," Pain covered his face and three straight lines formed on his forehead.

"Haida-" As soon as Manha entered his room we instantly parted. Manha's both eyebrows rosed up and she whistled. I blinked several times in embarrassment, "Wow, romantic film chal rahi hai yahan to. Romantic film is going on here." she playfully pouted at me.

I stormed out Of his room and ran in mine. I jumped on my bed and replayed the scene with Haidar again and again in my mind. Oh God, what had just happened? We've never been this close. It couldn't be that what was I thinking, no it can't be. it never is.

"Ab tu yahan aa gai? Sab tera puch rahe the. Unko lag raha tha ke tu Shehriyar Hadi ke sath chali gai. Ab wo police station mein FIR katane jaa rahein hain. Now you came here? Everyone was looking for you. They thought that you left with Shehriyar Hadi. Now they're going to register an FIR against him."

"Seriously?"

"Of course not. Wo itna stupid nahi hai ke hamari family ka kooda le jayega. He's not stupid to take the waste of family with him." She laughed and I threw the pillow on her face. "Maine unse keh diya ke tu Haidar ke sath hai aur haan, wahan kya chal raha tha? I told them that you were with Haidar and by the way, what was going on there?" Her playful smile was back again.