He sat up on his knees and grabbed the waistband of my shorts and panties, sliding them down my legs at the same time. I trembled as his fingers brushed along my skin and I took a deep breath.  That was the only thing that could be heard apart from the rain tapping the window. He caressed my stomach and began tracing kisses down my bellybutton sticking the tip of his tongue out as he did so. When his tongue found my sweet spot I thought I was going to faint. Electricity ran through my legs and stomach, coming up to the rest of my body. The speed of my heart beat slowly increasing. I breathed deeply and let out a moan.

"Dios mío, Ace.".

He tilted his head up and stared into my eyes. "Talk to me." He demanded in a raspy voice.

He continued to lick my sex, sucking my clit and giving kisses to my inner thighs. I did as I was told, needing to speak and letting out what I was feeling myself. "God, you're amazing."

He glanced at me again and frowned just like a little kid. "In spanish."

I laughed at his reaction but stopped when he kept on playing with his tongue, letting out a squeak and grabbing his head strongly. "Ace." I knew he loved when I said his name. "Sigue, sigue así." I mumbled stroking his hair. I didn't know if he understood what I was saying but his breathing became louder and his tongue moved faster.

"Joder, Ace, I'm coming." My back arched and my legs began to shake. I moaned loudly as he wouldn't stop his tongue from moving against me. After I relaxed I grabbed his head and pulled him up against me, stroking his back as I kissed him. I wrapped my legs around him and turned him around, ending on top of him. I took off slowly his pants and boxers, his length already hard. I laid myself down completely on top of him, every inch of my body touching his. I began to rub his hardness with my folds. I moved my hips, back and forth, making him groan. I began doing it slowly, feeling the pleasure myself. He put his hands on my butt and squeezed it. He began to guide my movements. Sometimes making me go faster, sometimes slower. I was kissing him as I moved, my hands resting on his hard chest.

He suddenly stopped me and looked into my eyes as he drove his hand to his erection and slowly shoved it inside me. We moaned almost simultaneously. His hand then rested on my butt again, leading every movement. I fastened my speed as I kissed his neck, sucking and biting it. I felt him shiver below me. I was feeling the pleasure inside me again, wanting to explode. I contracted my muscles against his arousal and he groaned in my ear. He was near too.

"Do that again." He pleaded.

I did so and he groaned again, this time louder. He hold me up for a few moments and moved his hips faster, hitting against my inner thighs. They were a little bruised from yesterday, but the pleasure was more powerful than the pain. I felt my legs shaking again, my  core even more sensitive than before.  His legs shook too as he jerked and he lowered himself and collapsed on the bed. I felt the familiar warm feeling rushing from me. We were both sweating but we didn't seem to care. We stayed like that for what looked like forever. Neither of us saying a word. My face buried on the crook of his neck as I brushed my lips against it and draw circles with my finger on his chest, mostly around his nipple. He did the same thing with his thumb on my back, our motions almost synchronizing.

I tilted my head up and rested my hands on his chest as I stared at him. He was watching me, his lips slightly parted as he relaxed his breathing. I ran my hand through his thick and wild hair, caressing his forehead as I did so. "Your hair has grown a lot." I remarked.

"I know, I need to go get a haircut." He bit the corner of his mouth, as he always did.

"Don't." I whispered running my hand through it again as I caressed his forehead with the tip of my fingers. "I like it like this."