It's time for a VISIT Chapter 9

HOODIE'S POV:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder what Aubrey is up to right now?... I want to go see her, but I don't want to go by myself... I think I'll bring someone. I pull out my cell phone and flip through the contacts that I have. Jeff... no. Sally... "...". Ben... nope. Eyeless Jack... probably not.... Slendy... wellllll.... no. The Rake... NO. Offenderman... I don't even want to think about how that will end up.

I scroll through a few more and got to Laughing Jack, Alright. Why not? I text him saying...Me>Hey I'm going to someone's house. Wanna come with?< It took awhile, but I get a reply... Him> Are there... kids there?< I want to tell him that I want to go to the house, but not for killing.

Instead I type... Me> I don't know, but it will be fun...< that caught his attention... He texts back quickly saying... Him >I guess there is nothing better for me to do right now anyway...< I text back.. Me> cool, meet me at the creepypasta house.< he texts back a few minutes later... Him> alright<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO do you think the NEXT Creepypasta to SHOW UP will be? (1 you HAVEN'T MET in this book yet) PUT YOU'RE GUESSES IN THE COMMENTS ^~^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minuets later Laughing Jack casually walks into my room. Here is where I fess up that we aren't going killing, not that he'll listen to me anyway. I just have to let him know that, I will not hesitate to hurt him if he ends up hurting Aubrey.

"OKAY, LJ, I have to explain something..." There was a pause and he starts to chuckle holding back his laughter "You're gay???" "Oh my GOD! no! There's this girl... WE AREN'T going to KILL her, We are just going to hang out with her... And I want you to tag along..."

LJ laughs and says "SOooo, I'm going to be a third wheel? Nice bro, thanks." He remarks sarcastically. "NO! Er, we aren't dating or anything. We are just hanging out. Like what friends USUALLY do." He laughs and shakes his head.

"Whatever man... hahaha, I'm going to watch you mess this up... It's going to be hillarious!... Plus I owe a LOT of people money... because... I really thought that you were gay!" He laughs shaking his head. Then says, "You know what..? I kinda want to see this girl that swayyed you..."

I faceplam myself then slowly drag my hand down my face. I'm seriously begining to reget having LJ come with me... =-=💢 anywayyyy... "Well we're are going to meet her now." I shrug in an annoyed manner. He laughs and sarcastically says "Oh! Goody!" I faceplam myself and think... This is going to be a LONG walk.

"Jeff, EJ, Sally, Ben! I'm heading out! Tell slendy for me would ya!?" They all say at the same time."Where are you going?!" I don't want to say anything because they'll probably make fun of me... But lucky for me! LJ decides to say it for me! YAY! (note the sarcasm =_='') "HOODIE MET SOMEONE!~" LJ calls out to them.

The couch they were sitting on FLIPPED backward as they yell "I want to meet this! ....Girl... Guy?" They stare at me looking for my answer. Assholes. I am going to punch these dipsticks. Ughhhh. "GIRLLLL." I drag out in annoyance. Their eyes get wide and I quickly interject before they ask. "Hell NO you can't meet her."

I got a bunch of aweee's and you're no fun! and so on.... I sigh. As long as that's over with then fortunately for me I only have to deal with LJ.... LJ and I leave to go find someone to give us directions to her house, forcefully or not. I don't really care. As long as I get there before anything else that can embarass me can't get to me. Before anything else goes wrong.