Never before read chapter of how masky got aubreys number

This is the story for after chapter 7 I decided to put in. Maybe if you don't remember chapter 7 go back and read it then read this chapter ^~^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MASKY'S pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the morning I text Aubrey hoping she won't be weirded out I got her phone number. When I was walking from the cheesecake restaurant I heard a guy talking on his phone saying "Dude! I finally got Aubrey's number!! I know right! One of her friends finally gave it to me. Now I can ask her over. Yeah maybe we can have a threesome. I'll tell her that I need help with science yeah. Mhm. Talk to you later Rick."

The guy hung up his phone and put it in his pocket. I stare at him and decide, let's see if I can barter with him. "Hey man." I say as he's coming my way "Hm.. Hey... Do you do I know you?" He says looking at me confused "yeah, that one party? We were both a little crazy that night." The guy shrugs "I've been to many parties. Sorry if I don't remember you." I laugh a convincing laugh.

"No that's totally understandable. Anyways, the party I met you at, I, after you left, talked to this blonde chick who was totally wanting you, but you were with someone else in the bedroom so she told me to give you her number I memorized it. If you want I will give it to you." He seemed really interested.

"Was she hot babe?" I grinned. He is too easy. "Yeah. She was really sexy. Big on both parts if I do say so myself." His eyes widened "and you're just going to give me her number? Can you relay it to me?" He takes out his phone. "I can... But, in exchange I want Aubrey's number. I know you have it. I heard you right before I noticed it was you." He's disgusting...

He frowned "no way man. It took me forever to get her number! Why should I just that easily give it to you?" UGG UGG UGG! Just handover the freaking number! "Because she isn't as pretty as the blonde. The blonde was totally all over you. Aubrey is theming of person who walks around with pepper spray. I've only hung out with her once." He shook his head no.

"Sorry. I'd rather take a challenge this time. It's boring getting girls who are all over it, all the time." This guy is pissing me off "At least give me her number." "No." The guy brushes passed me. That's it! "If you don't give it to me!" I yell holding him by his collar. The guy positive fear in my change in attitude. "I'll kill you. I'll kill you if you don't give me her number."

The guy quickly changes his expression and laughs "You're bluffing." I glare at him and pull out my knife. "Try me." The guys eyes widened and fear. "Don't kill me. I-I'll give you the number! Just let me go!" It's too late already revealed myself. So I'll kill him anyway. I drag him away from where the people can see covering his mouth stabbing him over and OVER! and over again.

My mask hides my identity. It's the only way I can have a half a normal life when I'm wearing my mask I'm a murderer. When I have no mask I can walk around like every day normal people. And I am caught killing without my mask... my life as a half normal will ever be gone. Once I got her number into my phone I tried to wait to come down.

I couldn't wait very long I'm panicking people will see me without my mask. I go home quickly and take a shower. I get all of the impurity off of me. I get dressed then text her. I want to see her really badly. I waited for her reply. When she replied I freaked out inside. YAY! My heart skipped a beat and started to run a marathon beating of joy. She didn't think it was weird I got her number. She just texted back acted like nothing happened... Well she didn't know what happened. I won't tell her.

After she replied I went to her house ASAP, of course after letting 'Dad' know that I was leaving to get my mask. I walk up to her front door and hesitate. Maybe I came here to quickly. Should I have waited? Well... Here goes nothing. I knock on the door and I suppose Aubrey's mother answered the door. "Oh, uh, hi. I'm sorry for coming so early. Yesterday I let Audrey borrow something and I need it back, she forgot she had it in her bag." I smile. She smiles back. "Oh OK." She turns her head and yells for Aubrey.