lets hang OUT Chapter 7

AUBREY'S pov

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the morning I texted Savi again saying to come over whenever because my mom didn't care when she did. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I put my phone down on the counter and get undressed while I get my last piece of clothing off I hear my phone buss. When I check it I sort of expected to se a reply from Savi, but it was an unknown number.

I read it, it read > hey, um...Don't freak out. Uh I uh...found your number off of some people from your school. You forgot to give back my mask yesterday and I kinda need it back.< Why does he need his mask that bad though? What's he hiding?

I text back > Sure, my house is the blue one in Los Minez.< I decided that I'll have time to still take my shower so I got in. About 3 or so minutes into my shower my mom calls out from downstairs " Aubrey sweetie there is someone here for you."

I quickly got out of the shower and wrapped a towel over my body. Since I didn't answer my mom she calls out again, worry in her voice. "Honey????" I stutter  "Y-yeah let him in." I heard mild chat down stairs. I figured that it would give me enough time to brush my hair and get his mask out.

As I am getting his mask out of my back pack Masky walks into my room. I turn around and blush. My mind reeling at 1 million miles an hour. He blushed even harder back at me. "Oh... Sorry." He says quickly, backing out of the room. I bite my chew my bottom lip nervously "Oh. No. It's fine. I am covered right?" I ask looking at my boobs. I look back up and see where his eyes are directed. He quickly glances away.

I slightly giggle... He stutters "U-uh so um.. yeah, soo uh d-do you have my mask?" He asks nervously while looking around my room. I decide to have a little fun and play around a bit. "Why don't you come over here and get it?" I say holding it beind my back. He raised an eyebrow seeming really interested in my game.

Then, without warning, Savi started rapping on my window to get me to open it. I smile and retreat to my window holding his mask close to my chest. I walk over to my window and open it up.  "Hey Aubrey!" She exclaims while making her way over to me to give me a hug. I hug her back. "Who is this guy?" She says looking behind me while sizing him up and giving him a look. I look over at Masky.

He smiles "My name's Maxy."  Savi smiles back buying this lie... Unless that is his real name O.o  "I'm savannah, but you can call me savi. I am Aubrey's bff, who are you to her?" Masky... aka Maxy lol, raised his eyebrows. "Uh, I guess we are friends." He smiles and blushes slightly averting his eyes after glancing towards me "I met Aubrey yesterday. We hung out for a bit."

Masky looks at the ground and says really quietly. Almost inaudible "Aubrey I should go." Savi gave me a look. A death glare as indicating that she'd kill me and piss on my grave if I let him leave right now. I had to think quickly to save my life. I love her as a friend. Best friend ever. But she is terrifying sometimes. So to save my life I wave his mask by his tilted downward head.

I bent my head at an angle to look  at his face. I noticed he was looking at my boobs so I used his weakness to my advantage and put my arm underneath them to make them look bigger. This caught his attention real fast. I gave him puppy dog eyes then in a sad tone complaining " Aweeee! you can't stay longer???" He twitched ever so slightly.  "Uh yeahh... I'm sorry...But...If I don't get my "dad's" mask back soon... He will be pissed."

I quickly thought of something clever to say as he was explaining. "Ohhhh! SOOOO if SOMEONE, SOMEHOW. STOLE your mask YOU would have to GET it BACK. RIGHT???? So YOU could stay LONGER if SOMEONE has your mask." He laughs then grins as I say this with a mischievious grin on my face. "Nice try Aubrey. Very clever in fact. However my "dad" isn't average. He seriously always knows everything. And when I say everything I mean everything."

I pout disappointed my efforts had gone to waste and put my head down. I hold out his mask to him. "Okay. Just go." He hesitated then grabbed his mask. I look up at him with sad, pathetic doe eyes. Then all of a sudden he hugs me tightly."Thanks, I will see you later okay?"  I hug him back. "Okay."

He then leaves and to my embarrasement I realize that I was in my towel that entire time. I sigh. I laugh a little shaking my head. "Savi I'm going to go change in the bathroom. I will be right back." She waves her hand dissmissing me as she goes through some magazines that were by my bed.

I grab a tank top and a black lace long sleeve shirt and short shorts and my under garments. (bra and panties and whatever.) I lock my bathroom door and change. I blow dried my hair and it already started to get wavy. I walk over to my cabnet and started to look for my red lipstick and brown eyeliner and maskara. I start to apply when Savi yells "Are you done yet?! "

I blush embarrassed that I took so long. "Kay i'll be out in a sec!" I finsh my make up and walk out. She laughs sarcastically and sarcastically says "Wow! Are you going on a date, gunna ditch me or something?" "No! But I think I have something fun we can do later >:3 " I say mischeviously.

I sit down on my bed and Savi comes and sits on the edge and looks at me excitedly and expectantly. I keep my mouth shut to see how long she could take it. Not very long.... Within 30 seconds she starts shaking me frantically "Okay! Tell me woman!" " I-I-I-I-I .... Okayyyyy okay! I was thinking later on tonight we could go see...."

She smiles and gives me big expectant eyes. "See if we can find him??? Aweee!" she says finishing my sentence. I laugh. She smiles excitedly "I like where you're going with this. What if we don't find him?" she asks interested. "We will just explore and that's good enough anyway. It will be an adventure!" I say in the voice that Ellie uses in the movie up when she says "adventure is out there!"

Savi smiles "Cool ^~^ can I borrow some darker clothes so we can sneak around easier?" She says pointing out her obviously bright outfit. I laugh a little thinking about what would happen if we were caught. She laughs too, "Stop laughing at me!" She giggles as she chucks a pillow at me.

"Hahaha! Okay!" I say as a pillow comes hurling towards my face D: XD "Let's go over the plan right now. You can get changed later tonight." She grins "Okay, so what's the plan?" She leans over so she doesnt miss the details.

I get all excited "Okayyy, sooo, the plan is that we will go where I first met Mas... sorry Maxy." Savi caught onto what was going on. "why did you say Mas...?" .... "Well it's kind of a nickname I gave him, I guess... But you should just ignore it, no biggie."

She shrugged "Oh, Okay."