who is this fool? she's interesting... chapter 4

THANK YOUUUUU you guys for the follows and the reads ^.^ It makes me happy that all my hard work is paying off, and hand cramps! LOL okay well

ENJOY!!! i hope!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LAUGHING JACK'S pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whelp... I'm bored! There's nothing to do. I mean I have already killed like what? 3 people and right now? I just feel BORED! Gahhhh! WAIT! I think... Is that? Do I hear footsteps nearby... I laugh and whisper under my breath "Perfect timimng." I guess it might make me feel better to kill another person... hehehehehehehe. I start laughing at the possibilities of how I can kill the person and how I can use its body to make things.

I hear the girl start laughing almost after I had laughed a while. What's up with that? What's she laughing about????!!!! Very quickly after my curiosity got the best of me. I step out of the shadows and she laughs again after seeing how freakish I am! WHAT!?! It's like she knows something I don't know... I walk up behind her as she passed by me. She stops abruptly.

I almost bump into her, seeing as though I expected that she would run. I decided I would wait for her to turn around so I could see her face when I killed her. She doesn't turn around though. Instead she says something in a way sounding like she was irritated. It sounded hot! She says "What do you want?" I could litterly feel her eyes roll in annoyance. Damn that was super hot! "I have to return something to a friend."

OOOOoooo being secretive... I like it. Hehe. Now I'm even more curious "How nice... What is someone like you doing out here so late in the night." It's sexy how unafraid she is. I lick my lips into a smile. I could feel her smile. She turns around and smirks "What's it to you?" Ow! Sasy! I smile. This girl, she's amusing. Her reactions. She is unafraid.

With my curiosity deepening even more I play her game and smile a big malicious grin. "EVERYTHING." She starts to laugh. "Oh my God that sounded hillarous."... I was being serious though T.T I still don't get it. What is so funny? It amused me how she just avoided the subject. I laugh back playing it off. "Yeah as IF I really CARE."

I REALLYYYYY want to know though! She was laughing so hard she actually cried. How cute! I thought smiling. She starts to back up. "Well... I've gotta gooo... If that's all you wanted to talk about.. I guess I'll see you later?" noooo don't go yet... you're making me less bored!

"Yeah, sure... I guess I will." After a considerable distance she stops and turns to me to wave bye. I smile and walk away shaking my head. She's so damn hot. I lick my lips and head home.