WHY is it her? chapter 2

MASKY'S pov:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's coming, WHAT SHOULD I DO!? I want her to notice me... OH! She looked my way!... But if she saw me she would probably freak out. Well, here it goes... I climb the fence. Um, what if I need to make an excuse??? Ummmm I'm just.. Going to get cheesecake! Yeah.. That's it... Cheesecake. I turn around out of curiosity, to see if she noticed me, but I was to nervous to say anything.

My heart was pounding like crazy. What should I do!? I thought panicking. She's looking at me with those beautiful eyes... I don't... I'm not ready! I'm such an idiot! I need cheesecake now! I turn around. Then very quietly I heard some words escape her mouth "Um..Hey."

I was trying to say something, but I was so scared that I would mess up, mesmerized by her voice I freaked out... I took off. I looked back and out of the corner of my eye I saw she had a worried look in her eyes, she's just so cute! I run as fast as I can before I make a fool of myself. I just need my cake... Everything will be fine afterwards. Damn it! I forgot to ask her for her name! I'm such an idiot! I slow down and wait for her to catch up. I hear her sigh. AWEEEE she missed me already?

That's..  So adorable ^~^! She notices that she's closer to me, I feel her eyes on my back. I wait till she approaches me.... Closer. "Um... " I say rubbing my arm nervously. I turn around to look at her. Now that she is closer she can see I have a mask. She can see I am a freak.

The girl supprizes me though when she yells "HEY! You know it's rude to take off when someone is trying to talk to you?!" She says in a supper cute and angry way. " Well... Uh I just... I really wanted to get some cheese cake before I have to go back home."

NICE save Masky! High five yourself. I put my head down to show her I felt sorry for being rude. I move my foot to shift my weight side to side. "Cheese cake? I love cheese cake! Oh my god! I could eat an entire cake if I didn't have to share. Where do you get your cake?" I heard her ask. I felt astonished... Wait..what... just happened??? It took me a minute to process what happened.

I smile. I also start to realize. Wait... She's not wierded out at all about my mask... "Helllloooo?" She says waving her hand over my mask. "You don't talk much do you?" she smiles."Uh... well, you caught me off guard is all.." She lowers her head and looks at the ground in a cute, shy way.

"Yeah.. I'm a freak. I love cheese cake wayyy to much." A freak!? Look at you! I'm the freak here! "Would you like to get some cheese cake with me?" I say not remembering that I hardly had any money. She smiled and as if she knew what I was thinking she said with her smile reaching her eyes. "Sure, I brought money to school today so, this is a good time."

I had been stalking this girl for some time now. I have fallen in love with her innocent beauty. She is what my definition of perfect would be. I've longed for the day to be brave enough to talk to her, although I am not allowed to. Being... Me... Is dangerous for anyone, especially her, to be around. But she, this girl, has captured my full attention. I want her to be mine.

I grin. Wow. She is really...Just...Something. She smiles and I bravely took her hand. She looked supprized, but laces her fingers with mine. She looks to me and asks while I'm still shocked she didn't sock me one for making a move "Will people be confused you are wearing a mask?" I stop walking and she stops with me. She hesitantly puts her hand on the side of my jaw and holds my mask with her thumb.

I flinch. But I very reluctantly allow her to take off my mask. I freeze trembling. My heart starts racing. Doing little somersaults. She pushes the mask up and traces her thumb on my jaw. It sent a shock, a wave of electricity in me. Her eyes sparkle as she looks into mine. "Do you want me to put your mask in my bag? So you don't have to hold it?" She asks searching my gaze for an answer.....

She doesn't think I'm ugly? "Uh. *gulp* ...Sure." I say gulping. 0-0 Whoa. When she touched my face... That was... Sexy. She smiles and places my mask in her bag. "SO... Mysterious guy.. What's your name?" she looks at my mask carefully placing it. "Um.. It's Masky." I say. She smiles. "Ah, that's clever! I see what you did there."

She doesn't push for my real name... So I am grateful for that. I start to get curious in the surrounding silence..." So.. What's your name?" I ask now completely intrigued with this girl. I look at her expression, there was a hit of amusement that danced in her eyes. She smirked."It's Auburn." It took me a minute to realize had she copied me. Maksy= mask and Auburn= her hair.

"Ohhhhh! Hehe. I see. You're such a copy cat!" I say smiling, poking fun, and getting a smile in return. "So, uh how far is it?" She asks looking around. It was just so cute how trusting she was. "Uh actually we're almost there." I say pointing to the restaurant a few stores down.

"Okay! Ohhhh! I can already taste it!" She says closing her eyes "Can't you?" Her excitement was contagious XD especially when she looks at me with sparkling eyes. "Yeah! Let's hurry. I still have to go home soon." ......... "Aubrey." She says out of the blue. "Huh?" I ask confused. She giggles. "It's my real name silly.. I'm Aubrey." She says twirling her hair on her fingertip. "Aubrey? That's a beautiful name." I say out loud . I thought dreamily. Aubrey has a nice ring to it.

She smiles "So... Masky, how come I have never seen you around before?" She says studying my face. "Well. I usually like to be out at night. I saw you and I wanted to talk you, but I got nervous and decided I wanted cheesecake (;A;) I'm sorry." She smiled and looked over at the door. I quickly open it before she could even try to open it herself.

We both decided to sit down and eat our cheesecake in one of the booths. RIGHT as I took a bite of my cake. My "brother" Hoodie came up to our table and slid in next to me in my booth. Aubrey looked confused. "Aubrey, this is my... "brother" Hoodie, he, uh he likes cheesecake too." I glare at him.... What, why.... What is he doing here?